Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Judo Crash Test Dummy
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    Sounds like some school drama you are unnecessarily involving yourself in if the story doesn't directly involve you.
    I don't think he's 'involving himself' in it, he's just asking a general question based on something that happened in his own class. If he happens to be the white-belt in question, what's the difference?

*If* events unfolded as described, then the blue belt is a dick. Pure and simple.

I remember being at a club some time ago where the high grade I was training with spent most of our 3 minute randori gazing about the mat and generally doing **** all until it was time for him to train with someone deserving of his awesome. I'm talking walking off to get a drink, talking to people at the side of the mat and generally making it clear that he didn't come to judo to train with green belts. Dick. I could have learnt so much from him just by doing 3 min uchi-komi or something, but he couldn't be arsed doing anything with such a low grade and so neither of us got anything out of it.

Style
    Jiu Jitsu
    I am actually not the white belt in question.

Page 2 of 2 First 12