Page 8 of 10 First ... 45678910 Last

Thread: Apology to all!

  1. #71
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,381
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post

    @ filehelp: do not try to push buttons considering my location and japan is a lot closer than the americas or europe.
    two things:

    1: you really might wanna be carefull with vague threaths.

    2: [email protected] pinoi thinking he could enter japan!

  2. #72
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    that question was for backfistmonkey, not you.
    I was pretending you were a troll by the name of Happeh. I was fucking with you in the spirit of friendship and brotherly love.


    -ED
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #73
    Meanwhile, on our sister site "Nudeshido", username "Fucks4Virginity" is making a similar apology.

  4. #74
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Meanwhile, on our sister site "Nudeshido", username "Fucks4Virginity" is making a similar apology.
    It seems I am blocked from said site ...

    Quote Originally Posted by internet God
    Server not found


    Firefox can't find the server at www.nudeshido.net.
    ... and that makes me very sad.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #75
    Well of course you are. The site is where we keep and discuss naked pictures of Bullshido members.

    Duh.

  6. #76
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Well of course you are. The site is where we keep and discuss naked pictures of Bullshido members.

    Duh.
    You found my nudespace page, didn't you ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #77
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    Well of course you are. The site is where we keep and discuss naked pictures of Bullshido members.

    Duh.
    I think I'm banned from there. Is it because I is fat?

  8. #78
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,381
    i'm on staff there, i can help you get unbanned.

  9. #79

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Quote Originally Posted by jkdbuck76 View Post
    Fights4peace,

    How did you get all the viruses off the computer?
    I called up Sony, and they basically made me wipe my hard drive. Now I have norton, so I should be safe for a while.

  10. #80
    Larus marinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,061
    Style
    Nothing - yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    i'm on staff there, i can help you get unbanned.
    Nice try - but you ain't seeing free pics of my bare ass for authentication purposes.

Page 8 of 10 First ... 45678910 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in