Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    Soldiermedic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,163
    Style
    bjj/judo
    Mac Danzig had the best haircut as a kid

  2. #12
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,431
    Mayhem and Fedor are t3h w1n.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    47
    Style
    Judo
    Damn, Frye must have been born with that mustache.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,446
    My favourite will always be this one. I really like how the entire family looks like war criminals.
    http://img193.imageshack.us/i/theemeleanenkos.jpg/

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    610
    Style
    Kickboxing
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    My favourite will always be this one. I really like how the entire family looks like war criminals.
    http://img193.imageshack.us/i/theemeleanenkos.jpg/
    and no one is smiling. even as kids you could see fedor was more happy while aleks had that intense look on him.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    27
    Style
    Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by honest_truth View Post
    and no one is smiling. even as kids you could see fedor was more happy while aleks had that intense look on him.


    Look at the childhood pictures of them they aren't smiling.I'm no expert on this but photographers usually try to get children to smile for portraits which make me think Intense look=russian smile.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lewisville TX
    Posts
    612
    Style
    BJJ / MT
    Quote Originally Posted by inertia View Post
    Look at the childhood pictures of them they aren't smiling.I'm no expert on this but photographers usually try to get children to smile for portraits which make me think Intense look=russian smile.
    Or they just have horrible teeth.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in