Thread: hey

Style
    MMA

hey

Just joined these forums. Have been on sherdog for a few years, but man, that forum is just completely full of retards now. It was never good, but after TUF it's just gone crazy. I truly believe 75 percent of the mentally handicapped on the planet have joined sherdog since TUF 1.

Anyway, that's why I'm here, hopefully this forum is not like sherdog.

BJJbot
    BULL RUSH ON NHB-AZ!!!

Style
    MMA
    okay, whatever that means. Not a good sign so far.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    The bots are grumpy ... Welcome to Bullshido .

So where you from ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Weight Training
    Hah, welcome to the boards.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    Whoo-Hoo-Fu!
    welcome * blah blah blah * something nice about your name * blah blah blah * Style MMA eh? How'd you get into that?

tkd

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Style
    Weight Training
    Man, this guy didn't even last a day. Oh we mourn for the fallen
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido