Thread: Ear Protection

Style
    Over substance
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ear Protection

Seeing as I donít want to end up looking like I have kettle chips stuck to the side of my head, I have decided to start wearing ear protection, disregarding how dorky I may look. Problem is I cannot seem to find a place in Ottawa, Canada, that carries any sort of ear guards. Places in the States that I have contacted do not ship here. Is anyone able to recommend a Canadian dealer/distributor, or retailer in the US who will ship North? And also, for jits, should I get the hard plastic cup or the soft type?
    Plan B is getting a rugby scrum capÖ

Style
    Brazilian JiuJiitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im no expert at all, but http://www.combatsports.com/Headgear/products/1083/2/0 they have earguards and ship internationaly. Although ive heard the shipping rates they charge for outside of the US are extremly high.

Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for a soft ear protector like this: http://www.prosportuk.com/sports/rug..._Headband.html

try rugby/american football stores. I'm considering getting one, and unlike hard ear protectors they wont make you easier to choke
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Style
    none- I'm water, I Crash,
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try looking on Amazon.com (canadian version). I buy most of my gear/stuff from amazon, it's a whole lot safer and a lot of the stuff is cheaper. I'm getting these for wreslting.

Amazon.com: Cliff Keen Tornado Wrestling Headgear: Sports &…

Style
    Over substance
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the info. I ordered a pair of soft wrestling ear guards, and got a regular, run of the mill rugby scrum cap. I'll compare and see what works best.