Page 22 of 22 First ... 121819202122

Style
    Glock, 1911, Rem870, SKS
    Thank you again!

Archive of the dismissal of Burrell's suit against the Western District Court of Massachusetts

He filed a flawed suit. It was dismissed on all sorts of good grounds.

Archive of the dismissal of Burrell's Federal appeal

A reference here to forged military documents: "First, the falsehoods which appellant told the probation officer about his military service and the related fabricated documents he provided to probation were unquestionably material."

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    http://bullshido.org/files/investiga...l/na-13164.pdf says January 15, 1975. A curiously short term of service, but his record says the discharge was honorable.
    So by 1977 he was charged with major Federal felonies.

Busy guy...

I would guess he had that working soon after he was discharged.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRains View Post
    Thank you again!

Archive of the dismissal of Burrell's suit against the Western District Court of Massachusetts

He filed a flawed suit. It was dismissed on all sorts of good grounds.

Archive of the dismissal of Burrell's Federal appeal

A reference here to forged military documents: "First, the falsehoods which appellant told the probation officer about his military service and the related fabricated documents he provided to probation were unquestionably material."
    Right, as I thought I remembered.

So, basically, evidence he has previously made false claims about military service.

In a court record.

Anybody in MA wanna go pull the original file?

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Did you see that he escaped maybe twice ? I could not quite figure out why he has a record from eastern district of Arkansas? I gets confusing, to me at least, because he has warrants for escaping, gets arrested, has court for that, but has all those original charges going on.

Then he gets the new fraud charges in Massachusetts.
    Yes, I did. I would guess he was at some sort of work camp. I've been to a few of them an to say security is relaxed is an understatement. As some work camps inmates can drive cars off the facility to pick up parts and tools, and things like that. Also they can go outside the perimeter to do yard work and things like that. Wouldn't be hard to walk off from a work detail. But escape generally gets you 7 more years. And moved to a more secure facility.

He was very active while he was in prison and on parole. He was actively committing crimes even while under supervision.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
    Yes, I did. I would guess he was at some sort of work camp. I've been to a few of them an to say security is relaxed is an understatement. As some work camps inmates can drive cars off the facility to pick up parts and tools, and things like that. Also they can go outside the perimeter to do yard work and things like that. Wouldn't be hard to walk off from a work detail. But escape generally gets you 7 more years. And moved to a more secure facility.

He was very active while he was in prison and on parole. He was actively committing crimes even while under supervision.
    Yeah, serious criminal thinking...

It kind of looked to me like they worked out some sort of universal agreement for all his offenses, when he was sentenced for the last fraud charges. He was on parole several years after the last one (the MA case).

Anyway, it's in line with his new claims of super-soldier military service and CIA secret-agent man status. The delusional/criminal thinking, and fantasy-world stuff.

Then there are the new accounts I detailed he opened up, with similar versions of his new scam. I'm guessing he is trying to create a new image and story somehow.

I mean, he and his ex-wife had a financial consulting business (MA Secretary of State), and he had federal fraud convictions under his belt when he did that, should have been still on parole...

Then he went and committed new offenses in MA...

Not exactly a stable genius.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    MABs has it's protocols and all that.

That said, BKR, I posted a Judo video in the other thread for your perusal.

And, I only engage you on Judo points every couple years you red headed midget.

Me, me, me!
    Well, you have lots of KG lineage to consult with.

Not much need for a knuckle dragger.

Page 22 of 22 First ... 121819202122