Page 4 of 8 First 12345678 Last
  1. #31

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    Style
    Judofitness
    Quote Originally Posted by sirc
    I mean come on people, cadence braking is not a hard skill to learn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnykate
    You may be wondering how he sprained his ankle in a car accident: well he didn't. He tried to get out of the car, slipped on the ice and snow, and fell.
    He was asking for it.

    Sucks that he'll be out of training for some more time. I hope there are no other bad consequences to these entertaining events.

  2. #32
    Squerlli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683
    Style
    Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Squerlli, I'm sensing some hostility here.

    Bonnykate - pics, vid and a testimony from Tenebrous is required as proof.
    Not hostility but epic disappointment. After his fight with DTT he sort of became like angry_spastic. Constantly talking about his disadvantages, how the fight wasn't about "win or lose", more whining, etc...

    Honestly I'd still under normal circumstances give him props just for fighting but not after ALL the **** talk he did. He almost pulled a Rudy Abel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    He prefers girls that have his same body type.


    (Oh, SNAP.)
    I <3 U

  3. #33
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,537
    NO!
    REALLY!
    If we BOTH get nekkid and keep our bodies close together we can SHARE our bodyheat and stay warm!
    REALLY!
    What?
    Whattya mean just ring the nurse and ask for another blankey?

  4. #34
    tao.jonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    2,054
    Style
    JKD, Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    pics, vid and a testimony from Tenebrous is required as proof.
    Seconded. But I'll stay subscribed for the punchline.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    canada, ottawa
    Posts
    32
    Style
    Rhetoric
    I have to shake my head in wonder. Guy gets a call in the middle of the night to go and rescue a stranded friend and he takes the time to post on a martial arts board that hes going to do it?

    WTF? Stop for jooji fruit as well?

    Hope the recovery goes well but ****...

    Anyway- I'm going to get milk at the store (you know since we're sharing what activities we do that have nothing at all to do with MA's)...

  6. #36
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,797
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
    Anyway- I'm going to get milk at the store (you know since we're sharing what activities we do that have nothing at all to do with MA's)...
    Vid or it didn't happen, you troll .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #37

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    S. St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    540
    Style
    10thP/BJJ/Wrestling/Judo
    So any updates on how Tenebrous is, or did I miss that part? Not that Sirc's well being isn't uppermost in my mind or anything...

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    439
    Style
    Karate
    But seriously guys, who wouldn't jump at the chance to go out in the middle of the night to play search and rescue?

  10. #40
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,797
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell, I would probably attempt it for a fellow Bully besides Tenebrous seems pretty cool .

    Anyone talked to Omega or gotten some pics or some confirmation ? An address to send cards or hate mail to ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 4 of 8 First 12345678 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in