Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    Thanks guys! No need to collect any new donations. We collected about $1000 which when converted to Pounds, seems like monopoly money...LOL.

We have had a great time here. Kovacs, sorry you missed it. It would have been nice to meet a bully from UK!

I will be posting vids soon. Fly home tonight.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Style
    Bits and pieces
    Great news man, congrats! Would have definitly made a donation had I known, front page next time!

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Thanks guys! No need to collect any new donations. We collected about $1000 which when converted to Pounds, seems like monopoly money...LOL.

We have had a great time here. Kovacs, sorry you missed it. It would have been nice to meet a bully from UK!

I will be posting vids soon. Fly home tonight.
    I had a quick google for it and turns out I was an hours drive away. Balls, but still I'm glad you had a good time and your guys did well.

And yeah definitely front page next time.

Style
    SAMBO
    Sorry I had to miss this event. Hope to see you next time Steve! Can you give the results?
    "Chance favours only the prepared mind."

My Training Log

Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    As soon as I get full results, I will post them. In addition to our guys, I know Jack richardson got bronze in his division with 2 wins and one loss.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Page 2 of 2 First 12