Page 4 of 8 First 12345678 Last
    Style
    Aikijujutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I know dude.
    Hitler was framed, and when Ashida Kim croaks, he will be the true beacon of American ninjutsu.

WTF?????

Maybe they are connected?

Style
    BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, since the jury is still out, I nominate the next poster (or picture that is posted) for legitimate ninjer grandmaster.

Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by permahudef View Post
    Well, since the jury is still out, I nominate the next poster (or picture that is posted) for legitimate ninjer grandmaster.
    I nominate the human walrus.

=================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Wait till he finds out the truth about santa claus, then there will be tears!

REgarding the poster in question's comment about Takumatsu choosing Hatsumi he said "hey its a free country."

REally? that clears up a lot for me actually.... Samurai #1 turns and announces his rank and family to samurai #2 stating unequivocally that they must fight to the death because of insults real and imagined.... Samurai number 2 says: "Oh yeah? well I can say what I want... its a free country you know!" Instantly a chorus of Ninjas in high heels and stockings come out singing God Bless America, except subbing reconstruction era Japan for America, the Samurais laugh good naturedly buy each other a Saki and get on with the business of making America...er reconstruction era Japan great!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're tempting me to start an Enka band, aren't you?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Style
    BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I nominate the human walrus.

:redx:

Hmm Saki and dancing ninjas? I need to claim it's a free country more often!

Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by permahudef View Post
    :redx:

Hmm Saki and dancing ninjas? I need to claim it's a free country more often!
    Free? ****, I'll take it.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I done ninpo for many years and im from nyc i have talked to duncan many times and the only reson that i dont say nyc now is cuz im in the u.s.army .that guy is full of **** and all i got say if you want to lol call him and you will see that he's idot he dont know **** about ninpo cuz this is what happends most of the people who have prof.next to there name is a black blet and they think there bad ass so they go out and make a system that is bullshit ninpo or jujutsu and make up move that would never happend if you relly want to study look in to genbukan or bujinkan or some one that was in it . AND I HOPE THAT ONE OF DUNCAN GUYS READS THIS TO AND HAS THE HART POST A REPLY CUZ I CAN GET INTO WITH YOU ALL DAY WITH YOU AND SHOW THE LIGHT ALL I GOT IS ONE MORE THING is that soto tanmura send him a letter to talk about who he learned from and to go to japan he did go and never wrote back . all im saying show your papers and STOP hideing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow the usaf do you know what he did in the usaf:eusa_whis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes i will cirle of one system flex vasqus 323 st nick you see that was back in 97 i was 17 about to go in the army went home on r and r its lofts now.in 6 mo youll have your tape im in afghanistan and i know i know wow the army wow but at lest i go out side the wire usaf dont olny pj's and idont think you boy is a pj:owneddanc

Page 4 of 8 First 12345678 Last