Page 53 of 53 First ... 3434950515253

OK guys and gals, we are still looking for Larry. He was ran out of town and didn't go to mediation as court ordered and didn't show up in court with documents that he was ordered to do so. Anyone know where he is at.

Style
    Ex-Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by lubbockite View Post
    OK guys and gals, we are still looking for Larry. He was ran out of town and didn't go to mediation as court ordered and didn't show up in court with documents that he was ordered to do so. Anyone know where he is at.
    Does this mean that he is arrestable? Not sure what not complying with court orders means in Texas.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Does this mean that he is arrestable? Not sure what not complying with court orders means in Texas.
    I am pretty sure it's a civil lawsuit. Basically, the plaintiffs can likely ask for a default judgement.

Collecting is another issue, even with default judgement.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Yes a bench warrant is when the judge comes after you. The plaintiff will win the lawsuit by default but Larry isn't man enough to show up live long pay. But still looking for him so we can keep others from failing victim to his lies.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by lubbockite View Post
    Yes a bench warrant is when the judge comes after you. The plaintiff will win the lawsuit by default but Larry isn't man enough to show up live long pay. But still looking for him so we can keep others from failing victim to his lies.
    Did the judge issue a warrant in a civil case ? I've seen those in child support cases, but small claims or normal civil suit ?

Anyway, I'm sure he will pop up somewhere...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 53 of 53 First ... 3434950515253