Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. #11
    Demon Eyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,043
    Style
    Regretfully, TKD.
    No, you should've ninja buddied. You made the same mistake I had made.

    There was a great candidate at an anime convention a few years back that I let slip away. Listen, a ninja buddy is essential. They are the distraction during a fight so that you may either:
    A: Come in from behind and defeat the opposition
    B: Run away and live to fight another day
    C: Get such a beating that you and the opposition can become friends and laugh at his/her inability to fight together.

    It's what they are trained to do. Fill in that void in their life and make them complete again.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,587
    Style
    BJJ
    <guybrush treepwood mating voice> What's a nerdy girl like you doing in a place like this? </guybrush treepwood mating voice>

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Quebec city, Canada
    Posts
    485
    Style
    Boxing/JKD
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
    No, you should've ninja buddied. You made the same mistake I had made.

    There was a great candidate at an anime convention a few years back that I let slip away. Listen, a ninja buddy is essential. They are the distraction during a fight so that you may either:
    A: Come in from behind and defeat the opposition
    B: Run away and live to fight another day
    C: Get such a beating that you and the opposition can become friends and laugh at his/her inability to fight together.

    It's what they are trained to do. Fill in that void in their life and make them complete again.
    pretty funny! unfortunalely I have to admit that the first time I heard about pressure point striking with a thumb-fist, I bought it. :eusa_wall

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Quebec city, Canada
    Posts
    485
    Style
    Boxing/JKD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    <guybrush treepwood mating voice> What's a nerdy girl like you doing in a place like this? </guybrush treepwood mating voice>
    I'm a martial art fan, and a nerd, at the same time. Makes me less than popular to men outside the otaku world :icon_cry:

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    843
    Style
    Wing Chun
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka peach View Post
    I'm a martial art fan, and a nerd, at the same time. Makes me less than popular to men outside the otaku world :icon_cry:
    Well apparently you're popular with the cold effecient killing machines of the wing chun community, jsut one trip to:

    http://www.associationdenisshink.com/menu-en.html and you could find mr right!

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,121
    Style
    Aikido,Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    Well apparently you're popular with the cold effecient killing machines of the wing chun community, jsut one trip to:

    http://www.associationdenisshink.com/menu-en.html and you could find mr right!
    someone has been practicing their sticky hands I see

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,587
    Style
    BJJ
    I see wut u did there.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    843
    Style
    Wing Chun
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    someone has been practicing their sticky hands I see
    I sure have! Sifu is starting to teach me advanced transitions in Bong Lop chi sao and I'm starting to get into double rolling now!

    I figure with all the rolling practice I get at BJJ it gives me a slight edge over the other n00bs of double rolling and my ability to stay stuck to the opponents arms has increased alot.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Posts
    426
    Style
    Kendo, Krotty
    Y'know, I'm just glad that, for being as much of an anime watching nerdy ass son of a bitch as I am, ninjitsu and ninja never held much appeal for me. However, putting on magic aikido pants and hitting people with a long stick being passed off as a sword is something I could get into.

    Unfortunately, ninja make shitty wingmen, as, upon encountering the first fat friend intent on cockblockery, they just disappear into a puff of smoke.

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Quebec city, Canada
    Posts
    485
    Style
    Boxing/JKD
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    Well apparently you're popular with the cold effecient killing machines of the wing chun community, jsut one trip to:

    http://www.associationdenisshink.com/menu-en.html and you could find mr right!
    He was a wonderful and intelligent man that happened to be a wing chun practinioner :llorar: he also did shaolin. He did showed me some moves but I was of course totally compliant and it was a weird kind of foreplay. :lol:

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in