Thread: Emin Boztepe

Style
    BJJ

Emin Boztepe

Discussion thread for Emin Boztepe. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button

Style
    BJJ and MT at the moment

Style
    EBMAS\52 Blocks

Style
    None, but looking.
    A legend among the readers of Fighter Magazine!

Style
    EBMAS\52 Blocks
    Actually,He's my Dai-Sifu. Nice man. Funny and faaaaaaaaast! Yes,He has a history but don't we all........

Style
    None, but looking.
    Well, I was once this close to start training under Boztepe...

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    Is Boztepe Bi-curious?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    Is Boztepe Bi-curious?
    no he sobered up ...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won