Fax: 954-831-7698

And welcome to bullshido :)

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Style
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    There is very little time to take action with this.

Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County, FL on the Wednesday after Labor Day. If Circuit Judge Geoffrey Cohen does not know about this incident, the only chance we have of advising him is to get material on to his desk by the Tuesday after Labor Day. This means fax, e-mail, or FedEx for a Tuesday AM delivery.

I did about 30 minutes of googling and wasn't able to find a proper e-mail address or fax number for Judge Cohen. Perhaps someone's Google Fu is stronger than mine ;) Otherwise, I think any hope is going to be predicated on someone willing to format this information in to a politely worded letter and springing for the $$ required for a Tues AM FedEx delivery.
    I would like everyone to know that WJD's PO has been aware of this material for several weeks, and has seen the video. That plus the letters to Judge Cohen are hopefully enough.

Style
    JKD and BJJ
    Hey all,

This thread is so huge now, I am wondering if there is access to any of the media kit(s), or some sort of more concise thing that can be cut and pasted or attached to e-mail which can provide all relevant info and/or links to it?

A lot of us have various networks, e-lists, friends, etc that we could still send this to in hopes of identifying the victim.

EDIT:

If possible more sources need to be added to the wikipedia article on Blythe. I think it's important to keep this incident as high profile as possible, so if there is anyone that has all links/sources to "reputable" sources on this (i.e. media outlets, not message boards, youtube and sources similar to that) it would go farther in helping the article stay:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Joe_Blythe
    Last edited by marcell; 9/04/2009 3:56pm at .

Style
    bagua
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    KEEP WILLIE J. DENNIS ON PROBATION

http://www.naming-schemes.org/~chardin/bjblythe/

Ladies and Gentlemen:

On September 9, 2009 Mr. Dennis is returning to court in Broward County Florida to seek an early termination of his probation for a domestic violence case, different then the 1984 incident. His Broward County Case Number in 07001189 CF10A

On the bottom of this page is instructions for how to contact the judge is a polite manner and ask that this request be denied.

Please spread this information elsewhere on the web.
    great stuff!

I though that the time was right to upload another video

YouTube - NEW Bobby Joe Blythe lecture - disturbing and incriminating

I've C&P'd your post into the information section

Style
    Karate
    As others have mentioned many times upthread, one possible way of identifying the victim is through his MA training. This is very time consuming, but could pan out perhaps, and that is searching all the online picture galleries on the web that might have pictures from the 1970's to the early 1980's. The victim may have say, had a year or two of training somewhere in the late 1970's and gotten his picture in a gallery.

This picture and link is BY NO MEANS RELATED TO THE CURRENT CASE, I am simply using it to show that old pictures can be found on the net from DC area schools:

http://www.jowtigers.com/jow-ga-us-history
    (Scroll down for old B&W picture.)

With probably hundreds of folks on the Net searching, there are worse ways to spend time.

I've been perusing lots of old photographs from tourney's, schools, park districts, etc. in the DC and Maryland areas (possible origins for KFG), but folks far better at Google Fu than I am may hit pay dirt. Nothing to lose trying.
    Last edited by Jonathan Randal; 9/05/2009 5:18am at .

Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    This is where patience comes into play. We have TONS of feelers out there working. Time to wait. It is frustrating, but we have nothing to go on and witnesses either don't know or won't say (on or off the record). Essentially all we have is a date, a town, and a video...practically nothing.

We have reached out to local schools, instructors, churches, homeless groups, police, etc. We have a victim website out there. The story has recieved some good (and not so good) media coverage...all which puts this guys face out there. Along with the million threads out there on the topic. It was always a long shot, worth the try, but a real long shot. But there are people out there who may know and may take time to notice that anyone is actually looking.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink721 View Post
    Thank you kindly, I'll see what I can find.
    Any luck with mugshot archives?
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Style
    karate
    The last sentence in the Wiki Article implies closure in the KFG's case.
    It is very important that the article's new reader be left with a desire to get involved in solving this case by helping ID KFG or by joining efforts to pressure higher authorities.

In my meek opinion, one more sentence at the end of the Wiki Article should be added and read somewhere along these lines:

"However, as of today, neither police nor investigators have been able to locate any kind of records that could ID the victim or indicate his whereabouts"

Style
    Kung Fu san soo

ID

Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Dead or alive, the problem is that we have very little to go on.
    I just had a thought. I used to work at a funeral home as a marker designer and the police used to come in time to time and ask about any info ID on "John/Jane Does.

A local coroner dept maybe a lead, but some are funny about releasing info to the public. It may have to be followed up with a PI or attorney somehow

I hope they can get more info on him

katt

Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    Quote Originally Posted by petunia View Post
    The last sentence in the Wiki Article implies closure in the KFG's case.
    It is very important that the article's new reader be left with a desire to get involved in solving this case by helping ID KFG or by joining efforts to pressure higher authorities.

In my meek opinion, one more sentence at the end of the Wiki Article should be added and read somewhere along these lines:

"However, as of today, neither police nor investigators have been able to locate any kind of records that could ID the victim or indicate his whereabouts"
    I agree. The wiki article is not that great. It could be elaborated and expanded with all the facts we've got. At the very least, the victim id website should be linked and this thread should be linked.

Anyone want to draft up and edited version and post it here for review?
    I really don't have the time at the moment, but it is worth doing IMO.