Thread: intro

Style
    Bujinkan Ninjutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

intro

Im supposed to post this to make the annoying message go away. So here we go.

I practiced Goju Karate for 8 years until the age of 12. Since then I have been practicing occasionally on my own. I have been studying ninjutsu, and attempting to solo-practice the art of ninjutsu for a while now. I am joining a Bujinkan Ninjutsu dojo next year. I am also interested and reading about Aikido, because I feel that the principles of Aikido can help with pretty much any martial art style.

Im not here to argue or flame, but rather to come across facts, which actually seem to be far rarer then bickering on this forum.

Regards
    -Yo mama:eatbaby:

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'll be fine if you've a thick enough skin. There are ninjutsu & aikido players here, as well as everyone else. Welcome to Bullshido :)

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    aaarrrgggghhhh, welcome aboard you scurvy seadog! we'll do some lootin' 'n plunderin on the high seas matey!!!!

Style
    Bas Rutten tapes
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting intro. I'm just starting out with Aikido, but so far I am enjoying it. I imagine solo practicing a new martial art must be difficult. What's keeping you from joining a dojo now?