Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314
    Style
    Finding You
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Well...
    Oh, **** off. You remind me of what a troll God was at the beginning of the book of Job.

"Hey, Satan! Whatcha up to?"

"Oh, y'know, just hangin' around --"

"Yeah, yeah. Have ye heard of Job?"

"...well, sure, but he wouldn't kiss your ass so much if you **** all over him --"

"It's a bet!"
    Last edited by Cy Q. Faunce; 6/05/2009 1:50pm at .

Style
    Judo noob and, erm, chess
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    So you like picking fights with unknown people?. Interesting.

Add to that you also pick fights with convicts, mexican police, are looking for judo tournaments because you have to restrain yoursef in training plus various pearls you've dropped in other threads...

Nice, I've been challenged to a MMA match by a fucking sociopath.

Who lacks reading comprehension.

And bad memory...

Really, do you need more than 3 months be ready to come here and kick the ass of a guy 50 kg. lighter and older than you? If you were as badass as you claim to be you'll be here next week. I've sent you gym and hotel adresses, schedule and name and what I receive is "Oh noes!!!, I forgot wedding anniversary and wife's birthday, can't gong sau until autumn".

You lack awesomeness and atractiveness.
    As we argued earlier, I do not believe your aikido throws will be effective on me when I resist and you believe the contrary. This is my criteria for the test and we can work the rules out around this, although I want it on camera. I am happy to be proved wrong.

Part of my belief is based on the fact that I usually weigh around 115kgs. However, this should be more than counterbalanced by my total lack of martial arts belts and your stated high level aikido, TKD, kickboxing and BJJ skills.

As I am travelling the 1500 miles to you in the middle of a week, I need a little time to plan unless you can switch this to weekends but I will discuss this using PM. I would appreciate if you would not post my reasons on an open forum.

You called me a 'fucking sociopath'. From your posts, I believe strongly you have clinical sociopathic tendencies. I am something entirely different.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Prying Mantis Kung-f, SBD
    Because Aikido is for pussies.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    mt/bjj
    They're compensating

Which is weird cause most Aikido Mcdojos preach about humbleness but some of the most jerks I've met were TMA people lol

Page 14 of 14 First ... 41011121314