Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Atlanta TD

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    I'd also be much happier if there were one or two more kickboxers showing up... we might as well change the name to grapple down!
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Oyoma Karate
    I'll try to make it this time if school and $ permits.

EDIT: I'd like to box and grapple. Would be willing to spar NHB/MMA or kickboxing.
    Last edited by jvjim; 3/27/2009 5:43pm at .

Style
    Karate/Capoeira
    I recently moved down south, would love to be able to participate in a throwdown. Definitely keeping an eye on this thread.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    Ok, I've got a location nailed down pending final confirmation which should be coming in tonight or tomorrow morning, I forsee no problems with it.
    Dates are May 9th or May 10th, depending on consensus in here. It would be really nice to have 10-12 people show up. What does everyone think?

Style
    bjj/(not enough)MT
    can we go out for beers at least afterward?
    In summation your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honesty on your part. It is my contention that this matter would best be solved with fisticuffs. I believe I will be victorious in this regard.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    Please direct your attention here: Georgia throwdown time!!! - No BS Martial Arts for throwdown info. And yes, there can be beers afterwards. There is a Longhorns and a Buffalos across the street, a Chilis near by, and all of the fabulous Athens Bar Scene only minutes away.

Page 2 of 2 First 12