Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    BJJ, Boxing
    Pinning the mags is easy and reallly kind of a joke as far as gun control is concerned as you can just pull the pin out and fully load the mag. Be warned though that getting caught with a fullly operational high cap has a stiff mandatory sentence (last I heard 9 years in prison).

Style
    BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)
    AR stuff is hard to come by in the US these days, never mind trying to import it. For better luck you might try here:

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/

At the very least you might pick some up on the dealer forums or the equipment exchange if you pay attention.
    <insert witty comment>

Style
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by JRT6 View Post
    Pinning the mags is easy and reallly kind of a joke as far as gun control is concerned as you can just pull the pin out and fully load the mag. Be warned though that getting caught with a fullly operational high cap has a stiff mandatory sentence (last I heard 9 years in prison).
    dbm: Here is a quick HOWTO for pinning magazines that I found a few months ago.

I agree that requiring high capacity magazines to be pinned is not a viable means of gun control, but I'm glad it's legal because it would save me from having to buy new magazines (I have a single stack 1911, so that I don't need to modify anything to be legal in Canada).

Style
    Over substance
    +2 on http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/

Look in the EE, also, Wolverine Supplies in MB usually has some.
    For the record, all mags must be pinned to 5, and that disassembled mag comment is way off: unpinned mag = mandatory minimum of 5 years at camp fed (minus time served before sentencing x2, good behavior, and boy scout badges earned while inside) but you will get a prohibition order which means you cannot own firearms.

Page 2 of 2 First 12