Page 5 of 5 First 12345
    Style
    TKD, BJJ
    I'm pretty sure that's essentially what "5 Hour Energy" has in it. Which, frankly, cranks me up for about 1.5 hrs, then nothing... 5 hours my ass.
    I've taken to knocking down 20oz of chocolate milk 30-40 mins before class. Doesn't seem to bother me. Then I finish off the 1/4 gallon after class. MMMMmmmm.... calorific. 1.50$ for a drink with 720 calories and 32 grams of protein.
    I might pick up a 5hr energy today though, I'm feeling sleepy as **** since I had to stop being polyphasic. Apparently 3 days of jits and 4 days of weightlifting is too much for a polyphasic schedule. So I'm back to sleeping "normally" which means 6-7 restless hours a night and feeling tired all the time.
    I think I'll try taking 2-3 naps during the day and sleeping 4 hours at night.... Maybe that will get me some decent sleep.

But the point of my long rambly idiocy was that chocolate milk is awesome, and vitamin B complex is also awesome, but the energy boost you experience will vary greatly depending on body type and metabolism.

Style
    BJJ/Shidokan
    5hour energy has caffeine in it. It also has B vitamins but the caffeine is why I didn't take any of the energy shot things. Also straight B12 can be damaged by your stomach acids which is why I use sublingual.

I practice at night so caffeine before practice will just **** up my sleep.

Page 5 of 5 First 12345