Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1984uk View Post
    Even though he found out where my karate class was so he could start trouble with me.
    Are there no anti-stalking laws where you live and train?
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1984uk View Post
    Even though Pasco has hired a Private Detective to wait outside and watch my every move. I'm still not intimidated and I found out about the PI using the freedom of information act.
    What is his continued interest in you; were you one of his instructors or do you have some of his trade secrets? He seems to be going to a lot of trouble and expense to monitor your activity.
    How does the freedom of information act work over there? Isn't a PI a private entity and not required to report their investigations to the government unless they reveal criminal activity? This sounds like something out of a spy-novel.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    That's what I thought, Freedom of Information Act is only applicable to public authorities here.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    How do you know it's fabricated?
    I'm beginning to see some merit in WC-VT.com's claim. Basing this only on the OP's later post.
    Pasco has hired a Private Detective to wait outside and watch my every move. I'm still not intimidated and I found out about the PI using the freedom of information act.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    Freedom of Information Act is only applicable to public authorities here.
    I was pretty sure it did; that was just my PC way of calling bullshit on michael1984uk. I at least tried pointing out that he may have delusional or irrational thoughts (possibly paranoia).
    Last edited by slamdunc; 5/30/2012 12:52pm at .

Page 2 of 2 First 12