Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... Last
    Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu

Bunyip, BBN and all other NorCal'ers

What's up? What are you crazies doing over the next few weeks? Can we arrange something? I can't make it to SoCal for WCRII.

Any lurkers out there?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Style
    BJJ
    my brother's getting maried dec 27th...and i have finals the next 2 weeks...Whereabouts in norcal are you was?
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu
    Stockton.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu
    Bunyip, was that crazy mustache real?

Style
    BJJ
    ah ok..i'm in redwood city...20 - 25 miles from SF or so. were you planning to arrange something up here?
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
    -Albert Einstein

Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu
    Up here? In Redwood City? Ummm...no.

I'm not sure what I could arrange. Nick's got another UFC fight coming up, and I'm sure Tim's planning something so I doubt that my gym will be anything but crowded and busy for quite awhile.

I figured we could all talk about it, figure it out, then compromise.

Sounds like a road trip to Omega's place!

Style
    Brazilian Jiujitsu
    Ugh. Better drive than San Diego though.

Style
    i
    You know you love San Diego. NORCAL HELLA SUCKS!

Style
    BJJ
    you have a website for your gym was? maybe i'll stop by one day when i get the chanc and train a bit there (if i could?)
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... Last