Style
    BJJ

3 months in Pasadena Texas...need a place to train

I looked online for boxing/MT/kickboxing in Pasadena TX. All I can find are what looking like a bunch of MCDojos. Houston on the other hand has some nice looking options. I really like the Elite Martial Arts Schedule. They are 35mins from the hospital (Bayshore) I will be working in. I am more then willing to drive that for some good training, but my job requires me to be able to get back to it within 30mins at a moments notice so I would really like to find a place a little closer, say 20mins.

If anyone knows of a good training center IN Pasadena I would really really be thankful.

Fitz

Style
    muay
    Dont know texas area well but does saekson teach anywhere near you or Jason Webster? Both are excellent sources for training and i heard both taught in texas.

Style
    Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff
    I believe Jason Webster teaches in Austin, like three blocks from where I live.

Style
    muay
    Thanks self critical. I heard they have a nice upcoming school there. I didnt know where in texas though.

Style
    Pekiti, ARMA, other stuff
    I've trying hard to find his competitive record.......do they keep english records of Thailand matches on the intertron?

Style
    muay
    I dont know. Jason trained out of the old fairtex in bangkok back in the day and I think he had one or two fights in thailand from what i remember. He also trained krabi krabong. he really understands muay thai and my friends have told me he is a very good teacher...Thats all I know, sorry!