Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon
    If Setanta doesn't have it I'd doubt it'll be on.
    Agreed. Setanta has been running quite a bit of UFC back catalogue (UK Sp) recently and they've taken over from Bravo on the UFC UK contests.

I'm happy enough cos it's Free on Virgin Media - and I get the Footy and World Championship boxing.

Style
    Sub-Grap/MMA
    Yeah Setanta has bought all the UFC/TUF fighter from now on, no more PPV but it does mean that you need to subcribe to setanta for like 10 a month.

Style
    BJJ (noob)
    Aye, Setanta's not bad but I won't be subscribing unless they can confirm they aren't just showing the PPV's live, I don't know how many people they think will be watching 3am to 6am on a Satuday night/Sunday morning, but I've got better things to be doing. A Sunday evening replay, like Bravo did could change my mind. The UFC's UK website doesn't mention any replay for this or the Silva/Irvin fight night.

I understand why the UFC's done it, a subscription channel like Setanta puts a few more dollars in their pocket, but only having their marquee events shown at times that insomniacs, hardcore fans and the chronically unemployable can watch is a step back, especially given all the work the UFC's put into growing the business in the UK.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    Have you checked the TV Guide to see if it's repeated on Setanta the next day?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Style
    BJJ (noob)
    Only replay Setanta lists after the live broadcast is on Wednesday night, which pretty much guarantees I won't be getting Setanta and my UFC watchin' will be confined to the tinternet.

Style
    Trad Ju Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Have you checked the TV Guide to see if it's repeated on Setanta the next day?
    It should be. I saw Manny Pacquio KO David Diaz yesterday at Midday. Sod, staying up until 5AM it shags you out for Sunday. Tremendous contest, BTW, and the KO was a sudden surprise but mainly because Diaz had his Head slightly turned so he could not have seen the finishing punch. What a great competitor though, terrific Heart. PacMAn was just, just GREAT.

Style
    BJJ/MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by nisezoom
    Only replay Setanta lists after the live broadcast is on Wednesday night, which pretty much guarantees I won't be getting Setanta and my UFC watchin' will be confined to the tinternet.
    Man, you need to get Sky Plus. It's awesome.

Page 2 of 2 First 12