Page 4 of 17 First 1234567814 ... Last
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    I offer, for your consideration, if the aikidokas at your gym are getting your goat why don't you challenge them. Make it clear it's friendly. In fact,tell them it's a crosstraining exercise. But please don't "vent" on the internet over the innanities of show/book series I liked. I'm already painfully aware of them.
    I did I choked some aikido guy who was like a foot taller and outweighed me by 50 lbs. They said it if was the street he would have bit me while I was choking him. :jerkit2yf

Quote Originally Posted by kultist
    As in, I'm inbetween your significant other's legs. It's a "o hai i'm doin ur girfirned lol' joke
    That's ok I'm gay so if you're inbetween my other half's legs you should feel right at home.

Style
    FMA, DBMA, MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungry
    :iamwithst
    LOL Normally if I dont like a book I DONT READ IT. your actually pissed that one of the main characters in a SCI FI book can actually beat up the bad guys. From what Im reading on this thread you guys seem actually intimidated That a FICTIONAL girl can fight in a FICTIONAL fighting style that resembles a inefectual real world art. Dont blink at the fact there are vamipres and demons and who gives a **** that the main male character can hurl magical chi fireballs, But OMFG A FEMALE IMAGINARY CHARACTER CAN FIGHT. What the **** next voting rights?

GET A FUCKING LIFE.

its not just us chunners that are deluded. :ohyeah: :blob1: :jerkit2yf :XXjester:
    How about you learn to write properly - punctuation, capital letters and syntax - before you post anything else? Thank you, chardin, for understanding the point I was trying to make, and explaining it much better than I can.

kultist, it's funny you mentioned that phrase. Through every creative writing course I took in college, that was one point EVERY professor emphasized. It's been a while since I've heard it.

Aloha, Poi
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Style
    Judo, baby! Yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodizapha
    That's ok I'm gay so if you're inbetween my other half's legs you should feel right at home.

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.
    Style
    Rehab Fu
    Blame Laurell Hamilton.

For everything really. Anita Blake is responsible for plague, famine, middle eastern strife, and the sub prime mortgage crisis.

Style
    FMA, DBMA, MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    ...and the sub prime mortgage crisis.
    Hahahah, you win.
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Style
    BJJ, JJJ, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by poidog
    kultist, it's funny you mentioned that phrase. Through every creative writing course I took in college, that was one point EVERY professor emphasized. It's been a while since I've heard it.

Aloha, Poi
    I read it on the intuitor: http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/

Style
    BJJ
    I can suspend disbelief for vampires, demons, wizards, etc. but successfully executed wrist-throws really hamper the verisimilitude.

Style
    BJJ/MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Spector
    I can suspend disbelief for vampires, demons, wizards, etc. but successfully executed wrist-throws really hamper the verisimilitude.
    sad but true... i perfectly enjoy and immerse myself in the world of the dresdenverse as he fights fucking fallen angels, but the minute she wristlocks hendricks, i get jarred. it's kinda awkward.

Style
    bjj
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Th3 D3adly
    Man I feel you about having to vent over Aikido. I got told yesterday to my face that bjj wouldn't work on the street and that High and mighty aikido could take on multiple opponents.:angryfire
    Did you fucking destroy whoever said that to your face? If not you are just part of the PROBLEM man.

Page 4 of 17 First 1234567814 ... Last