Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    Can you give us some specifics about you, your background, and your experience at Lyons' club? Interesting that he is looking for a head instructor...

Style
    Univ. Florida Kickboxing
    PDS Rifles
    I knew I read the name Jimmy Lyons somewhere. I'm in Orlando for about 2-3 months. There is a Gracie Barra with some MT instructors with good credentials that I wanted to go to, but I can't afford it. I thought about checking out this place since its close to my home, and then I changed my mind.

Maybe I should stop by to see if the school has changed at all.
    Its been 1.5 years but I wonder if he's looking for a "head instructor" in kickboxing. I don't think its worth it to damage whatever reputation little reputation I have.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option. supporting member
    Style
    BJJ, Unauthorized Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by dwkfym View Post
    I knew I read the name Jimmy Lyons somewhere. I'm in Orlando for about 2-3 months. There is a Gracie Barra with some MT instructors with good credentials that I wanted to go to, but I can't afford it. I thought about checking out this place since its close to my home, and then I changed my mind.

Maybe I should stop by to see if the school has changed at all.
    Its been 1.5 years but I wonder if he's looking for a "head instructor" in kickboxing. I don't think its worth it to damage whatever reputation little reputation I have.
    Your best bet would be the stay away from this kind of stuff. It has a bad habit of following people around. Even if your reputation may be little, you still have one...

Page 4 of 4 First 1234