Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Style
    Hapkido, MT, Wrestling
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    I know I sound bitter. There was no other way of sounding. Mike Lee beat me the event a few years ago. I don't even think he thought he truly won that fight.
    LOL!! What's up O? I was @ that one in 05' & I think that Mike won fair & square but close... I think you were the only one that he didn't throw. I've never met you but I recorded the event & remember the young guy he fought for the Grand Championship that gave him some fits but was submitted @ the wire of the event.

I have not watched those vides in about 2 years now so I don't remember much except that you three & that short dude in the blue gi that choked & threw that chubby dude like a training dummy.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Blac the 'winning' kick never landed on my body the two judges that scored against me were out of place. I also scored two punches that made him 'shudder' and never got the score.This is the reason I hate point systems even if it was full contact. In the end it doesn't matter. If you do have the video though I'd love to get a copy.

Peace.

Style
    JKD BJJ JUDO MUY THAI
    I took HKD for several years. Wish i would have known about this but It reminds me of Sport JJ

Page 4 of 4 First 1234