Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    mt

This is better than AA

Hello my name is 7goose; and I am an alcoholic. I enjoy long walks on the beach and cuddling after intercourse. I am also a soldier in the army for the last 10 years of my fantastic life. Before that I used to play in TKD land for about 6 years. But that was about 10 years ago and really doesnt mean **** these days. Now I enjoy my Kru make fun of me in Muay Tai and tell me how much better the marines are than the army. The world is full of love. And I am complete.

GhostOfKimura
    In spite of what some other web-sites would have you believe, we here at Bullshido.net welcome you, 7goose, with open arms and hope that you will share with us your unique experiences and ideas on the martial arts.... so that we may then make fun of those experiences and ideas.

Style
    mt
    You will in no doubt hear my stories of wonderful failures, such as vomiting during my first session of sparring in TKD,(the good kind, with contact and falling down, remember 10 years ago, not the crap they teach kids these days). Good times had by all. And how can I forget getting my ass kicked by the better half of our species. It took me out of training for a period of two weeks. Yay for recurring knee injuries.

-7goose

Style
    mt
    Fucking bots.

Style
    Escrima n00b
    Just to break up the monotony, welcome. :) Whereabouts do you train?

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

Style
    Judo
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Style
    submission grappling
    Welcome to Bullshido! I am glad to see, as a doggie, that you recognize the superiority of Marines. Moo Thai rocks and will get you hugs and kisses as a style here. BTW Marines is always capitalized. Enjoy your stay, you sound like you will fit right in.

Oohrah!

Style
    BJJ
    Welcome. As far as superiority of services goes I will remind you that the Air Force has hotter chicks, better food and aliens in our secret hangers. Nuclear powers, banker's hours go AF. Our new recruitment slogan rocks: Air Force, calling our superior officers by their first names since 1947.

Style
    MCMAP, Judo, sex appeal
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal
    Welcome. As far as superiority of services goes I will remind you that the Air Force has hotter chicks, better food and aliens in our secret hangers. Nuclear powers, banker's hours go AF. Our new recruitment slogan rocks: Air Force, calling our superior officers by their first names since 1947.
    more like CHAIR FORCE, amirite?!?!?!

lol

Style
    mt
    Thanks for the warm reception ladies and gentlemen. To answer the training question, here's the link to the school. http://thebudoryu.com

Page 1 of 3 123 Last