Thread: New

Style
    MMA

New

Just wanted to get my first post in so that message will go away. I have enjoyed reading the info I have found on this site in the past so I figured I had better sign up. I was running a search on google for the MMA fights in Utah (where I am) and found an old thread from 2004 about the UCE fights put on every Saturday. They have since changed where the fights are held and just switched to a club in downtown Salt Lake City called Bliss here is the link now http://www.myspace.com/blissnightlifeslc . I went t the fights last night and they were a blast to watch. However, I am always so disappointed when guys who have training camps are already so gassed after the first minute that there only 2 moves are the hay maker punch and trying to shoot on the other guy. Anyway, just wanted to say whats up. I am training MMA, boxing, Jujitsu, and I am looking forward to getting heckled on this site, ha ha.

OmegaBot
    Welcome to Bullshido, the best Martial Arts forum on the entire Internet, whodatwhodare?. Seriously, you won't regret your choice to join us. We're a great bunch of folks, except for Hannibal. And Sirc. And TaiGip. And MMA Kid. And... well, you get the point.

Style
    San Da, Judo, BJJ
    Welcome!, sounds like you got the right attitude. You gonna compete at one of these nights?

Welcome.. welcome mate... Have a good look around if you're not altogether up on the site.

Enjoy !
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    MMA

I appreciate the welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome, sorry it took me 2 days to reply. To answer your question JadonBlade, Yes I am planning on competing. I have been training pretty hard for awhile, now I just need to pull the trigger.

No problem.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler