Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    400
    Style
    Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by tsname
    Ach, enough with the god damn anime. Friggin weaboos, watch something American, like The Simpsons or Flavor Of Love... :ninjafigh
    Flavor of Love?!!!:5wow: I wouldn't watch that **** if it was projected directly onto my retinas.

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    117
    Style
    BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by nasreal
    Flavor of Love?!!!:5wow: I wouldn't watch that **** if it was projected directly onto my retinas.
    Heh, I don't watch it either, just wanted to list a show equally bad as anime and provide a bit of... irony... :tongue3:

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    500
    Style
    ex-wrestler, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by tsname
    Heh, I don't watch it either, just wanted to list a show equally bad as anime and provide a bit of... irony... :tongue3:
    As bad as anime? Uh, you know anime is actually, like, a wide-open genre, right? There is reallygood anime, and just as much **** out there. Like any genre of anything.

    :qshatter: :qshatter: :qshatter:

    I SHATTERED your logic buddy!

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    117
    Style
    BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by fightin Penguin
    As bad as anime? Uh, you know anime is actually, like, a wide-open genre, right? There is reallygood anime, and just as much **** out there. Like any genre of anything.

    :qshatter: :qshatter: :qshatter:

    I SHATTERED your logic buddy!
    Lol, ok, weaboo, it's cool. It's just my opinion, don't get your skivvies in a bunch. :thebirdma

  5. #15
    kwoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,984
    Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    No, anime does in fact suck. It's a fact of life.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    500
    Style
    ex-wrestler, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by tsname
    Lol, ok, weaboo, it's cool. It's just my opinion, don't get your skivvies in a bunch. :thebirdma
    It's your opinion? NO WAY!!! Get the **** out of here! I never realized!

    HAHA just kidding bro. As you can tell, I don't take much seriously, especially here.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    500
    Style
    ex-wrestler, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    No, my mom does in fact suck penises. It's a fact of life.
    Fixed for accuracy!

  8. #18
    kwoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,984
    Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by fightin Penguin
    Fixed for accuracy!
    I wouldn't be surprised. She's married and heterosexual.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Scranton, Pa
    Posts
    500
    Style
    ex-wrestler, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    I wouldn't be surprised. She's married and heterosexual.
    HAHA! I had to +rep that!

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    117
    Style
    BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by fightin Penguin
    It's your opinion? NO WAY!!! Get the **** out of here! I never realized!

    HAHA just kidding bro. As you can tell, I don't take much seriously, especially here.
    As Ali G would say, "Respek!" :laughing1

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in