Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011
    Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Style
    Kick Boxing
    I have pretty abismal hearing and in a fight I can't hear **** unless I am right next to them. It sucks because they are always hollerin helpfull ****. i just wished i could pick up more of what they are saying.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

Style
    MuayThai
    When I watched the fight, I could really see that Kid's mind simply was not in the match. She was not out-classed by any means, simply out-hustled. I'd love to see a rematch with Kid being more focused!

Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    You had the better technique Ashley. You gotta step up the cardio lady! You should have smashed that chick.
    "The next one I will take will pay for my loss. Someone has to pay!" ~ The Axe Murderer

Style
    Dancing the Spears
    I honestly think crash probably caught a bit of my bug becaus she was gassing out hitting pads in the back room after a couple minutes.

At any rate, i found her performance disappointing and was on the verge of cussing at ringside but didnt figure a string of FUCKING MOVE FORWARD AND FUCKING ATTACK!'s would go over well with a family audience :)

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    Thanks for the encouragement Khun Kao and DARKSON. I'll be tweaking my training for the next fight and we'll see how it goes :)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    MuayThai
    DARKSON was 'spot on' regarding your superior technique. Just learn from this experience and move on. Like I said, it seemed real obvious to me from the video that you just weren't having a good night. It happens.....

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011