Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    WOW

    Omg. Ok so seriously I want to let you know that i am DEEPLY offended by your post. How dare you say these things about people that you just dont know. I am Edgar Livingstons Daughter and I just want you to know that you have created a very harsh situation in my family, My father is one of the most recognized men in the martial arts world. He has been inducted into the hall of fame of martial arts more than 8 times. I have to ask you to retract your post, reason being that it is completely false and ANYONE looking for information on my father will see these posts and It is very misleading to people. I Dont know who you spoke with at the school but It wasnt my dad. The uniforms that they have are not pajamas, they are uniforms. If you had a chance to speak to him you would change your mind. I am asking you to please have a heart and try to understand.

  2. #12

    Please

    Livingstons place DID NOT burn down....Just to let you know. Im his daughter and we had to close the school down due to economical reasons. Please be compassionate

  3. #13
    www.vatkd.com/legends_champion_martial_arts.html Visit this link....My father is one of the best and most respected martial artists ever!

  4. #14
    My dad

    I ask you to please remove your comments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dad.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	11286  


  5. #15
    Kintanon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,682
    Style
    TKD, BJJ
    He can't be that famous, I've never heard of him and I lived in MD and studied some crappy Kung Fu up there too. Never heard him mentioned.
    If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. The guy is just another crappy kung fu instructor amidst a sea of crappy kung fu instructors. Nothing we do here will significantly impact him or his business because the kind of people that go study under him are deluded whackjobs that can't understand logic in the first place. My condolences about the fire, hope insurance covers it and you guys get your crappy kung fu school back up and running soon.

  6. #16
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,306
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by maryculotta2026 View Post
    www.vatkd.com/legends_champion_martial_arts.html Visit this link....My father is one of the best and most respected martial artists ever!
    Who is this guy ?

    *edit*
    not maryculotta ... but her pappy.
    */edit
    Seriously ... that is a pay to play title.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  7. #17
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryculotta2026 View Post
    www.vatkd.com/legends_champion_martial_arts.html Visit this link....My father is one of the best and most respected martial artists ever!
    Your father is not ever one of the most well known martial artists in Baltimore. Martial arts halls of fame mean absolutely nothing as there is no regulating body for them.

    How many years did your father fight leitai? Where? What titles? Who did he fight?

  8. #18
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,448
    Style
    BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryculotta2026 View Post
    My father is one of the most recognized men in the martial arts world.
    Your father's name is barely recognized in Baltimore & he is not recognized as someone who produces reputable fighters.

    When did your father fight on the leitai?

    What years?

    What circuit?

    Who has he fought?

    When have any of his students fought on the leitai?

    Quote Originally Posted by maryculotta2026 View Post
    I have to ask you to retract your post, reason being that it is completely false and ANYONE looking for information on my father will see these posts and It is very misleading to people.
    The post will not be retracted. Prove your claims.

  9. #19
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,455
    Style
    xingyi
    Quote Originally Posted by maryculotta2026 View Post
    . He has been inducted into the hall of fame of martial arts more than 8 times.
    See this is why I do not respect many of the popular HoF for Martial Arts.

    Like the Football HoF you choose which team you represent when you are accepted. You don't go in eight separate times because you played for 8 separate teams.

    Baseball is the same as well as NBA and a myriad of other sports.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/16/2010 11:51pm at .

  10. #20
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,306
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by maryculotta2026 View Post
    Omg. Ok so seriously I want to let you know that i am DEEPLY offended by your post.
    Let it be known that I too found his posts offensive... I think it was different elements that bugged me tho.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in