Page 7 of 9 First ... 3456789 Last
    Style
    ti da shuai na
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    you might be able to come up with some good ideas for recreation time
    You mean besides eating rijsttafel and drinking excellent beer? Which part of the NL is the natural habitat of the wild Lebell, anyway? I'd go too, especially if there's decent notice ahead of time.

Style
    Rehab
    I'll be able to start training again by next summer
    plz organize TD in the DAM around then, manythanks

Style
    BJJ / MT
    I'll go to any TD in the Netherlands. Lovely place.

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    OK guys,
    the report on Bullshido went on air yesterday night. I'm not perfectly satisfied with my product, had little time to really play with it, but still...

My boss wasn't satisfied either, because he'd prefer to have me beaten to pulp, for camera's sake... Can you understand it?

And except for Tomas Drgon, probably nobody on Bullshido is going to understand what the hell is being told in those almost 8 minutes...

But you've got some TD stuff (including me getting single-legged and choked ;-) ), some K-1 fights, Ernesto Hoost mimicking a combination against a chunner journalist, blazing with live ammunition, great NIN music and lots of Bullshido banners everywhere, so enjoy (and let me know what you think afterwards):

http://tvarchiv.joj.sk/?prog=CREPINY

(Click on the word "Bojovnici"...)
    Last edited by Tonuzaba; 9/11/2007 2:51am at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    Not much at the moment
    Watched it with the sounds off, looks great!

You know, this should probably go in the News section, even if it isn't in English. Maybe you can provide a transcript of some of the text at a later date? Though I guess that would be a lot of work ;)

Have you PMed this link to Phrost et al?

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    I promise I will post a complete translation of the reported text, when I get to it...

In the meantime, here's proof, that the throwdown actually happened (from left: Dominik - gis6's non-BSD member friend, Runningdog, Tonuzaba, Psychomongoose, gis6, carioz):

Including photodocumenatation proving that a chunner brought Chun, Psychomongoose and RunningDog "the really deadly" (also notice the samurai sword background - absolute perfection...)...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TDpeople2.bmp 
Views:	83 
Size:	446.3 KB 
ID:	8193  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TD gun people.bmp 
Views:	81 
Size:	446.3 KB 
ID:	8194  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TD people.bmp 
Views:	83 
Size:	351.6 KB 
ID:	8195  

Last edited by Tonuzaba; 9/11/2007 4:52am at .

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrusher
    You mean besides eating rijsttafel and drinking excellent beer? Which part of the NL is the natural habitat of the wild Lebell, anyway? I'd go too, especially if there's decent notice ahead of time.
    My natural habitat is in a small city south of Amsterdam, from Schiphol airport its only 20-25 minutes by train (only 3 stops from Schiphol airport, its a small country after all).

I'm thinking of dropping by at my old judo/jj school since i have good contacts there and am pretty sure i can either rent mat time or get it for free.
    Also im pretty sure some guys i train with at bjj will show up, all either blue belts or blue stripes, which should be funny.
    The idea i had was to really put up a program: so for example the highest bjj ranking guy will do a lesson of bjj including rolling time ofcourse, some kungfu guy can teach a formclass, i or a friend of mine set up a san da class etc. etc.

As in timing im thinking of late spring..end of may or something.
    Like i said before, im trying to move house for freaking ages now and it takes forever in this overcrowded country.
    I'll start a thread in january or so about a Dutch throwdown.
    But at this point its just an idea ok?

Style
    ti da shuai na
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba
    But you've got some TD stuff (including me getting single-legged and choked ;-) ), some K-1 fights, Ernesto Hoost mimicking a combination against a chunner journalist, blazing with live ammunition, great NIN music and lots of Bullshido banners everywhere, so enjoy (and let me know what you think afterwards)
    Looks great. It also looks like everyone had a blast. Well done organizing this! I hope to make it to next year's CE TD.

Style
    Rehab
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba

http://tvarchiv.joj.sk/?prog=CREPINY

(Click on the word "Bojovnici"...)
    Good work Tony. I especially liked the shots of the K1 ring girls, my compliments to the cameraman. The sexy overdubbing of my voice in Slovak is a nice touch. And thanks for not broadcasting our little chi sao session.

Can we see the trailer where me and psycho pretended to threaten you in a car park?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    Pretended? I thought you said you were going to 'convince' him to give up the Chun?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3456789 Last