Thread: Quick Question

Style
    GJJ,MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quick Question

I want to give an account of my experiences of a certain martial art and how a 5th degree black belt openly told me it was a cult in two different ways. Although, I really dont want to use their name or the name of the dojo. Just the style and state of where this has been confirmed. I know theres a lot of lurkers on this site along with a lot of members who may actively be training there or has a relationship with the people I'm talking about and really dont want to get caught up in an unnecessary confrontations verbally or any other type of way. So I guess im asking a moderator this question. Will my first hand accounts be taken seriously if I dont use names?

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    I want to give an account of my experiences of a certain martial art and how a 5th degree black belt openly told me it was a cult in two different ways. Although, I really dont want to use their name or the name of the dojo. Just the style and state of where this has been confirmed. I know theres a lot of lurkers on this site along with a lot of members who may actively be training there or has a relationship with the people I'm talking about and really dont want to get caught up in an unnecessary confrontations verbally or any other type of way. So I guess im asking a moderator this question. Will my first hand accounts be taken seriously if I dont use names?
    This website is all about providing evidence and real life examples. We are constantly asking new members to provide proof of their claims.

So no, it won't be taken seriously.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    GJJ,MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all i need to know. thanks.