Style
    Dragon Style Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello everybody here at Bullshido.com my name is Josh and I am looking forward to becoming an active member in the Bullshido community. I study traditional Chinese kung fu under my father and I'm hoping people here can shead some light on other aspects of the martial arts world.:thumbsup:

GhostOfKimura
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the Bullshido Forums YungSensei... Make sure you review your dojo and add it to your user control panel so you can get the icon in your user info bar in your posts.

Style
    jkd
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YungSensei
    Hello everybody here at Bullshido.com my name is Josh and I am looking forward to becoming an active member in the Bullshido community. I study traditional Chinese kung fu under my father and I'm hoping people here can shead some light on other aspects of the martial arts world.:thumbsup:
    Dragon style is pretty rare, isn't it? I don't know anything about it besides the fact that I think it's a Southern style and has something to do with the Hakka, but I'm not sure.

Style
    jkd concepts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by YungSensei

Welcome. You might want to check out some of the fight clips posted here and also go to the style forums and discuss the CMA (chinese martial arts).
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Style
    Dragon Style Kung Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yung sensei, yet you study a chinese MA?

Style
    San Da, Judo, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What type pf training do you do?, is it solo or with a class? do you spar?, how much fitness work do you do?, how long have you been training?