1. #1111
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,579
    Style
    Karate/ Arnis
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    No offense Anthony ...


    ... FFF think about Anthony doing stand up against fucking bouncy Sifu Monkey for four or five 5 minute rounds .

    Yeah Monkey Man is getting chunky too so the pace will not be too steep but seriously .

    KICKBOXING .

    What was said was:

    "Most likely way Rudy will coward out of this fight:

    1. Provide a Draconian Waiver that does not protect my interests, in doing so, he will ensure that the fight never happens.

    Answer: Nope the waiver will be delivered to you as it is produced. It will not be a simple standard waiver because of the following.

    2. Set rules that it's a kickboxing match only, or any other rule of the fight that ensures that fight will never happens."

    Stfu Rudy's answer:

    Nope: you do whatever you want. The only things will be no permanent damage, respect the tap. everything goes. I will not be wearing gloves. This will be a bare knuckle match. Hence the extended contract. I don't want to pay your dental. Wear a mouthpeice.


    I read that as Almost anything goes.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  2. #1112
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    What was said was:

    "Most likely way Rudy will coward out of this fight:

    1. Provide a Draconian Waiver that does not protect my interests, in doing so, he will ensure that the fight never happens.

    Answer: Nope the waiver will be delivered to you as it is produced. It will not be a simple standard waiver because of the following.

    2. Set rules that it's a kickboxing match only, or any other rule of the fight that ensures that fight will never happens."

    Stfu Rudy's answer:

    Nope: you do whatever you want. The only things will be no permanent damage, respect the tap. everything goes. I will not be wearing gloves. This will be a bare knuckle match. Hence the extended contract. I don't want to pay your dental. Wear a mouthpeice.


    I read that as Almost anything goes.
    Well **** .

    I guess he is retarded ... I guess I am too for misreading that .

    never mind .

    LOL MONKEY KUNG FU !!

    but still ... is Omar that stupid too ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  3. #1113
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,579
    Style
    Karate/ Arnis
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Well **** .

    I guess he is retarded ... I guess I am too for misreading that .

    never mind .

    LOL MONKEY KUNG FU !!

    but still ... is Omar that stupid too ?

    If he was smart, would he bother hanging out with Rudy and JFS?

    Unless he's the puppet master and they dance to his tune, Hmmm.

    (Nice Parrot, by the way. It reminds me of an old thread....)
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  4. #1114
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FickleFingerOfFate
    (Nice Parrot, by the way. It reminds me of an old thread....)
    I have trained him to swim across the ocean and choke sarcastic bastards to death while they sleep .

    He has trouble navigating the river systems here in the USA ... but keep fucking around . He claims to fly just as silently .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  5. #1115
    Hidden Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    645
    Style
    Karate, Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by backfistmonkey
    but still ... is Omar that stupid too ?
    we can only hope

  6. #1116
    BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    W. Yorks, UK
    Posts
    4,999
    Style
    Judo
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    He has trouble navigating the river systems here in the USA ... but keep fucking around . He claims to fly just as silently .
    Cephalopods are very intelligent, and some are excellent mimics.

    Behold, nature's true ninjas:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQWxIrSRDQQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQWxIrSRDQQ

    I think 'parrot', especially a flying one, is a bit of a stretch even for them though.

    You silly monkey.

  7. #1117

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,749
    Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Well IIRC, he attended a throwdown in California a loonngg time ago. The people who were there will have some idea.
    I had dinner with him. He's scrawny, no muscle tone, and a pot head, who doesn't compete or train in a resisting manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

  8. #1118
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonillo
    I had dinner with him. He's scrawny, no muscle tone, and a pot head, who doesn't compete or train in a resisting manner.
    sorry but im confused,who are you talking about now?

  9. #1119
    Guess which finger is the fickle one... supporting member
    FickleFingerOfFate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up in your grill.
    Posts
    5,579
    Style
    Karate/ Arnis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    sorry but im confused,who are you talking about now?

    He's talking about Omar,

    if he was talking about Stfu Rudy, he'd have said he was fat with no muscle tone and a shithead.
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

    The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.



  10. #1120

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,749
    Style
    Muay Thai & BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    sorry but im confused,who are you talking about now?
    Omar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in