Page 2 of 16 First 12345612 ... Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19
    Style
    Rex Kwon Do
    I live in Tempe, AZ. Kodenkai sounds good (whatever that is). As long as there arent any huge attitudes or things to prove (other than we can "hold our own" against another martial artist). Since metarat is going to do some hardcore Postal training (far more intense than any Krav Maga BS anyday), he can be the champion in the November event (if we get that far).
    Gameplan: Bug Axleton untill he regrets ever volunteering the Kodenkai place!

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    629
    Style
    8 step preying mantis
    Wish I was still in the area I grew up on 33 street and Madison in Phoenix. You guys should get together it will help you all with your skills. They used to call me Chuky I spent time in meadows unit in Florence. TD can be very helpful and a hell of alot of fun. Wish I was back in Phoenix maybe I will open a shop there one day and I con come to one of your TD till later peace out.

  3. #13
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmantid
    Wish I was still in the area I grew up on 33 street and Madison in Phoenix. You guys should get together it will help you all with your skills. They used to call me Chuky I spent time in meadows unit in Florence. TD can be very helpful and a hell of alot of fun. Wish I was back in Phoenix maybe I will open a shop there one day and I con come to one of your TD till later peace out.
    :director:

    You better learn to throw some hands first Mantid , speaking of throwing man Leere fucked my rib on that last hip throw .

    On Topic

    punch each other .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    Sorry I will be in mountain training for the next 5 years, practicing chi sao on bears.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    629
    Style
    8 step preying mantis
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    :director:

    You better learn to throw some hands first Mantid , speaking of throwing man Leere fucked my rib on that last hip throw .

    On Topic

    punch each other .
    You would have one hell of a time trying to throw hands with me backfistmonkey not meaning any disrespect I just fight totally different than you do and believe me when I tell you that . Did not mean to flake on the last TD but you will soon see the full flow of my chi. I will show you yet ha ha ha ha. I bought me an ankle brace for the next time so should have no problems and have got some new ankle exercises from my teacher to help strengthen them.

    Now where is this thing going to be I will tell my cousin he lives in tempe also and I think he might be interested.

  6. #16
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,478
    Style
    xingyi
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmantid
    You would have one hell of a time trying to throw hands with me backfistmonkey not meaning any disrespect I just fight totally different than you do and believe me when I tell you that . Did not mean to flake on the last TD but you will soon see the full flow of my chi. I will show you yet ha ha ha ha. I bought me an ankle brace for the next time so should have no problems and have got some new ankle exercises from my teacher to help strengthen them.

    Now where is this thing going to be I will tell my cousin he lives in tempe also and I think he might be interested.
    What style does he study?

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    19
    Style
    Rex Kwon Do
    We could always meet at Roosevelt Park in Tempe?

  8. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    1,824
    Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei of Beer
    We could always meet at Roosevelt Park in Tempe?
    Are there bums that sleep there? Thats true test of skill, fighting bums who want to rape you for your 2 bucks in your wallet.

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    629
    Style
    8 step preying mantis
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    What style does he study?
    I believe he studies a form of karate or TKD not really sure.

  10. #20
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,801
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmantid
    You would have one hell of a time trying to throw hands with me backfistmonkey not meaning any disrespect I just fight totally different than you do and believe me when I tell you that . Did not mean to flake on the last TD but you will soon see the full flow of my chi. I will show you yet ha ha ha ha. I bought me an ankle brace for the next time so should have no problems and have got some new ankle exercises from my teacher to help strengthen them.
    Look lets take our **** talking back over into the our own KY Thread and leave these poor cats alone .

    oh and completely "different" being , artfully , skillfully , entertainingly , and with control and mobility ?

    Yeah yeah that is true . I can puss it up like no one else can imagine .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/07/2007 3:03am at . Reason: retardation
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Page 2 of 16 First 12345612 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in