Thread: Hock Hochheim

Style
    Western Boxing mostly

Hock Hochheim

http://www.hockscqc.com/main/index.htm

is this guy worth his salt? I might attend his seminar in Yorktown if so...

Style
    BJJ, Judo
    Three words: Search function noob!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48323
    Last edited by Question!; 1/09/2007 3:25am at .

Style
    Western Boxing mostly
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabster the Bad Elf
    I have been getting his emails a lot. Not sure how I ended up on his list. Anyways, a guy I know does a lot of stick and knife work as well as tactical whatever in the military. He likes the guy better than the dog bros. I guess he is less political or some shtuff.

If nobody else knows anything about him, do go to the seminar and tell us all about it.
    I intend to go despite hearing some negative thigns about him elsewhere after some searching around. Though many of his detractors have never been to one of his seminars. Though he did say some blatantly erronious things...

The dog bros. are political? How so?

Style
    Western Boxing mostly
    Quote Originally Posted by Question!
    ya know this site sint exactly intuitive... there is so much jumbled up texzt on this ugly ass forum that I had to SEARCH for the search forum function...

thanks though

Style
    DBMA, FMA, BJJ noob
    As far as his skill with stick and knife; yes, as for the rest I wouldn't know.

Style
    Western Boxing mostly
    I was interested in attending this course here: http://www.hockscqc.com/shop/product241.html

Been interested in how to combine the four. The integration of them.

I've been a certified expert level instructor under Mr.Hochheim since 2002 & plan on hosting him in Tucson Az early 2009 & YES his teachings are worth their weight in gold.He doesn't charge franchise fees like most of the "Krav" systems & there is no bullshit when it comes to his system like politics & the mentallity of "My kung fu is stronger then yours".I have worked as a B.E.A,bouncer,E.P. Agent,correctional officer/SWAT, & currently as a Domestic security contractor/DT instructor for Home Land Security & his are the base teachings I employ to train all my agents & personal students.Hock is the man & an overall cool as all hell, stand up guy.