Page 2 of 22 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    If you want to come to the show then buy your tickets from us and we get 5 whole dollars per ticket sold which will go towards pizza and taco bell.
    man what the **** ive been selling tickets for people without getting a cut for the last year. freeloading islanders man.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    Pretty much while at my gym I'm gonna go "HEY GUYS, everyone that wants to come see me fight come buy tickets from me now".
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Dancing the Spears
    and then I'm gonna take all the moneybecause I'm a greedy manager.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    The first thing you learn about marriage is that the wife gets all your money.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Style
    Muay Thai
    yeah but you... wait the husband doesnt get ****

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    luckily, I'm the wife too, so I get all Kat's money in return.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Wish I could make it . It is almost close enough to be do-able .
    *sigh*

Kentucky has been opening up as far as the MMA/combat sports scene ... hopefully one of you two will fight closer so me and my friends can give the support deserved .

Anyway ... good luck and break that chick in half .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

Style
    Dancing the Spears
    I can fight in kentucky pretty much anytime I want, I even have fans there, unfortunettly it's a big long ass drive and now that I've fought in front of big crowds I just feel to large headed to want to fight in front of 200 people.

Style
    TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo
    Good luck, Ashley. I'm sure you'll kick ass.

Style
    Shotokan Karate, Muay Tha
    so is full thai rules like the way the French have them, with no protective gear except gloves and elbow pads?

Page 2 of 22 First 12345612 ... Last