Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Hello

Style
    Muay Thai,BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello

This is my first post on this site I wanted to say hi to everyone. I study Muay Thai and I have also studied Kung Fu.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens! supporting member

Style
    karate / bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome to bullshido! haksaw sounds polish.

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido! nice choice of avatar!

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido!
    What sort of kung fu did you study?
    Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    Muay Thai,BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I studied a not so well known style which is Chan Shaolin Si & Ju Su Kung fu. It is a family style and I learned it one on one with the instructor who just came back from studying somewhere overseas.

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any more info available? What is it like? What was training like?
    Any website? School in Europe?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    Muay Thai,BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The training is very intense, the instructer was taught that in order to show the technique is effective you must take the hit before you can really learn it. This is a family style that does not have schools in the US mainly because these people are taught never to charge for their teaching. The teachings come from the Shaolin temple and there is a training camp a wooded area in Poland. This is where the students stay for years on end learning the art. The style is a mixture of both northern and shouthern styles.

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haksaw
    The training is very intense, the instructer was taught that in order to show the technique is effective you must take the hit before you can really learn it. This is a family style that does not have schools in the US mainly because these people are taught never to charge for their teaching. The teachings come from the Shaolin temple and there is a training camp a wooded area in Poland. This is where the students stay for years on end learning the art. The style is a mixture of both northern and shouthern styles.
    Poland?
    I thought China...
    Is it a Chinese family living in Poland or a Polish family teaching a family style there?
    Sounds strange...
    Could you write some more about it? Where did they learn and from whom?
    Is it possible to upload some videos so that we'd get a picture of what it looks like in training/sparring?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Style
    Muay Thai,BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is a Chinese family living in poland, I just found out that they do have a school in the US and they hand pick students to train in poland when they are ready, which takes a number of years. I have never seen a camera or video camera even allowed near the training. They only spar with each other because, they have the traditional value of keeping their art to themselves. Ill have to ask my instructer who he learned from. I have his E-mail if you would like to ask him a few questions to clear things up.

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, you could PM me his e-mail address, thanks.
    But I'd also appreciate your personal experiences with the style. How YOU would describe it...
    How would you compare it to your current Muay Thai training?
    Do you find it useful? Do you use it in your MT sparring and how does it work against MT?
    Stuff like that...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

" - by Vorpal

Page 1 of 3 123 Last