Page 19 of 19 First ... 91516171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Z
    Whoa, that was the swiftest proof of unintelligence I've ever seen, obviously you don't know that the very definition of a "retard" is someone of subnormal intelligence, which I've just contradicted, hence, by standard definition, I'm NOT a retard.
    well you fucking post like one.
    Your styles further help claim proof of your unintelligent nature: Iaido? Aikido? You MUST be kidding, but hey, I can just and just let those slip! But Kendo?! Why the **** would you want to practice a 'martial arts' that's really just a slapstick contest?- Z
    OMG is that the best you can do ? at LEAST call me a LARPer in whatever patethic attempt you give at slagging off my chosen study. RETARD
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Style
    Muay Thai n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humm
    well you fucking post like one. OMG is that the best you can do ? at LEAST call me a LARPer in whatever patethic attempt you give at slagging off my chosen study. RETARD
    ...Just when this topic was about to be granted a peaceful death, you have to come back and revive it...

Either way: I may still be making a shift to Muay Thai, but you guys have proven to me that Kyokushin isn't pussified, so I take back any claims of such.

Request: Please let this topic die, this topic is filled with borderline suck.

Oh.. I see you're back then ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Page 19 of 19 First ... 91516171819