Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last
    ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    So instead they be pleased pissing off a crappy martial artist.

There is wisdom in that irony.

--JD.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

I don't get it, but then I am a n00b.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    It is subtle, it be irony.

You have registered three years ago.

--J.D.
    Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Style
    Being a total psychopath
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor X
    So instead they be pleased pissing off a crappy martial artist.

There is wisdom in that irony.

--JD.
    Doctor X made a big funny.
    カンフー

Style
    Muay Thai
    ive never been to a club with the intent of "punking" someone i always go to a club with an open mind and let what i see help me form my opinion, not what my preconceived notions are. going to a club with your main aim being to "punk" someone like you are some kind of ashton kutcher of the martial arts makes you a fuckass. learn some respect asswipe.

Would you respect someone you had reason to believe was running a McDojo? Of course not. Besides, I found out it wasn't and stated so.

Style
    na
    McDojo is a term used in reference to making money.

Bullshido is a term used to refer to fraudulent credentials, methods are all around living in a fantasy world with regards to what MAs are about.

Some McDojo stormings will get you beat half to death. Hell, most BJJ places are out for profit and have t-shirts, gear, and other commercial goods at their shop but it is not a place I would advise going to perform a 'punking'.

It is not a popular form of suicide but it may be effective.

As I understand, a school might be referred to as a McDojo not because they're simply in it for profit, but because your grade/rank has nothing to do with your skill, only how much you pay. More money = faster black belt, so to speak. Usually these schools are going to be teaching bullshit, so the two terms somewhat overlap.

Style
    Yudo, Karate
    You are still not getting the differnce between McDojo and Bullshido. Lurk more and read more FAQS please.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    Ok, so you're unhappy that there is what could be a good MA school near you because you wanted to go down there with the intent to piss off what you deem to be crappy Martial Artists?

Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last