Style
    Bits and pieces

Somebody order a CLONK!!?

This is from a recent match between Man City and Southampton (sp?). Anyway it's a disgraceful challenge. Besides "Clonk", the following adjectives are applicable:
    "Bosh!", "Wham!", "Blammo!" etc.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNCpHGVPJ-w&mode=related&search=[/MEDIA]

Style
    Judo
    Ben Thatcher FTW!

This was in the papers as scandalous that he only got a yellow card, as the FA (Football Association to you foreigners) can't take it further if the ref only issues a yellow. He'd a need a red for further action to be taken.

That was pretty bad as far as 'tackles' go, but then he did learn his trade at Wimbledon...
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Style
    Student Jutsu
    Please! It's fucking Aikido in action anytime anything happens in football (Apart from Vinnie Jones who's a Ninjer). Flailing arms combined with an opponent who immediately becomes compliant with a tendancy to overact in order to try and win some sort of acknowledgement from the referee.

I've seen more acting in a football game than I have in some movies.

I know that Ill probably get ripped for being a newbie, but what did that vid have to do with this forum. Id think that would belong in the O.T. -john

Style
    Weight Training
    And why is this in the Bullshido forum?

Beyond being a load of bull for not getting a red and thrown out of the game....

Style
    Muay Thai
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    Please! It's fucking Aikido in action anytime anything happens in football (Apart from Vinnie Jones who's a Ninjer). Flailing arms combined with an opponent who immediately becomes compliant with a tendancy to overact in order to try and win some sort of acknowledgement from the referee.

I've seen more acting in a football game than I have in some movies.
    did you watch the video moron? from the way his head snapped back and his body immediately went limp and was used as a sled, im guessing he wasnt faking it. the guy ran at him full tilt and slmeed into his head with an elbow.