Page 5 of 8 First 12345678 Last
    Style
    No gym currently.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome... reminded me a little of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3JOPm28JI
    (Matua V Abbott, UFC 6... I know we've all seen it before, etc)
    Stiff limbs... trembling. Goats are funnier though.

Style
    BRAZILLIAN JIU-JITSU
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually went to one of george dillhole sorry dillmans seminars years back..i was a volunteer and he actually got frustrated becuase his pressure points didnt work on me and stated.."well he has strong chi so i"ll need another volunteer"......I never heard anything so foolish so i went back to my bjj class to test my chi and got choked out by my teacher hahahahaha

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your teacher's chi must be strong!!111

It is all well and good to laugh at an ass, but the Dildo is dangerous. I knew a disciple of his--he has been the object of one of my favorite anecdotes which I think I [Blathered--Ed.] posted on t3h D34dly Dim Mak thread. Anyways, for some strange reason, this guy never wanted to test these great mysteries. He found "Dim Mak" in everything, just as some find BJJ in a Tai Chi form. Yet, he could not test it.

I felt sorry for him. He was an athletic guy who basically got by on being a good athlete.

Then . . . he came out with a Knife-Defense Video . . . you read that correctly . . . "pressure point" defenses against a knife fighter.

--J.D.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the police forums I subscribe to had a guy recommend Dillman. I had to put my 2 cents in.

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hlight=dillman

Style
    Stuck in the 80's
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto Blutarsky

Seriously though-

Dillman's antics, and another debunking will be rerun on the national geographic channel at 6pm august 26th. I hope to tape it so I can show it to my friends and they can laugh thier asses off when we get twisted.
    Please please please! What is the title of this program? I've asked this before on another "t3h d34dly George Dillman" thread.

Reason is a guy I work with, along with one of his students, are really big PP exponents. They claim that their instructor, who was a Dillman affiliate, is now BETTER than Dillman ever was, or will be, and can knock out people by lightly tapping them on the arm.

I've volunteered to be at the receiving end of one of these strikes, but haven't been invited to any seminars or classes run by this guy.

I've also told them that their instructor could win a lot of money by proving that this stuff works to several skeptic organisations worldwide. The granddaddy being James Randi's 1 Million $ challenge.

In the absence of a title for this program, I'll direct them to the You Tube videos for now.

Style
    budo core body training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "pressure point defence against a knife fighter". The people who would buy this are the same ones that attend Dildo semenars..."oh, come on Toshi, come on" ... sorry, don't mind that, it's just the voices in my head. Guys like that have to push themselves into their chair tightly so that the crap doesn't flow from their orifice. What is it, are bridges out of fashion???

Style
    TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

here you go bashing Dillman again

Who is saying Dillman is a fraud? Until you experience his power for real, you may have to be careful what you say. Dillman's stuff does have some merit, but you won't give it a chance. If Moneymaker went after you, you would be a bit scared also. I dare you to go to Dillman and say his stuff works and see what happens. He used to do fighting competitions and forms, you know, in the old days. He isn't just a pushover. His fatness is just an illusion as to what's behind the true martial artist inside. You guys are taking that stuff for granted, that the physical means everything in martial arts. Until you experience the metaphysical, you'll never get to the higher levels of the martial science. As you get older, the body starts to go, so more internal arts may be of more significance when you don't have the same strength as before.

The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    Style
    On hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't wait until I get old enough to shoot lazer beams outa my eyes.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM Join us... or die
    Style
    Fucking Prost
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should I assume Japan Junkie's tongue is in his cheek?

The alternative is that his tongue is in Dilman's cheek.

And, oh yes, Dilman and various flunkies have been challenged to demonstrate their crap under proper conditions but, for some reason, they always refuse.

--J.D.

Style
    Yoseikan Budo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seconded on Japan Junkie...if he really believes that then it's scary...
    Martial Arts is like sex, if you over complicate it with exotic sounding names, theories and principles, you end up fucking yourself in the ass. -Ronin69

Page 5 of 8 First 12345678 Last