Style
    BJJ, wrestling, kickboxin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Luca Fury, MMA tout, is trying to sue me for calling out his shady practices.

Hey Bullies,

I haven't been here in a while but I ran into something you guys might find interesting.

There is an MMA tout named Luca Fury who runs furysfightpicks.com who is trying to sue me because of a couple of Reddit threads I posted. I hope you guys don't mind but I'm going to post the Reddit links here because they contain a ton of information that I'd otherwise be simply cutting and pasting here.

To give you the rundown though, Luca showed up on the UG a couple of years ago because a member of mixedmartialarts.com posted a thread about him pointing out his shady practices. It seemed that he was not keeping proper records of his wins and losses, was lying to customers and anyone who called him out he acted like a total bully and went after them any way he could including having them banned from social media platforms, turning people against them, lying about them, calling them trolls and threatening them with legal action.

Well, he tried this on the UG with Crooklyn and she laughed at him, then he tried it with me so I made a Reddit thread about him because the UG leadership caved to his demands and removed the threads about him due to his legal threats. I understand that, they've had to deal with legal issues before and don't want the trouble so I won't judge them for caving to Luca.

During all of this Luca refused to defend himself directly on the threads, instead, he made several brand new Reddit accounts and used those. The users immediately caught on and reddits /r/MMA mods confirmed that the new accounts did indeed belong to Luca. Then I got a message from one of those accounts that said "I'ma send some people to your house if you don't keep my name out yo mofuckin mouf." So he effectively threatened to send thugs to my home to assault me because I talked bad about him on the internet.

I'm a US Army veteran and I don't take kindly to threats. If I end up in a courtroom, so be it. If he wants to come to my home, so be it.

Here is the first Reddit thread that I made after the UG fiasco. It has several links to other threads about Luca made by different people but he had many of them deleted, most notably the ones on Sherdog. That makes sense since I believe he was a mod for them and he also sponsored their podcast so I'm sure they caved for him. The first one also has a copy of the C&D he sent via email to me down at the bottom of my initial post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment...s_fight_picks/

The second Reddit thread was made after he threatened me physically and legally. It blew up way larger than the original due to his shitty attitude and attempts to oppress what people had to say about him. Not just any people either, I mean people who used to work with him on a daily basis and knew him well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comment...ying_to_bully/

At this time I haven't really made any more threads about him besides this one right now although I have complained about him on some scam sites.

I also found out he was banned from Cappertek for violating their TOS. From what I can find it seems to be because he deleted his old account there and made a new one to try and make his numbers look better. Looks like Cappertek caught on and banned him for it. I'm not 100% sure this was the reason because I talked to Cappertek and they simply told me he violated TOS. Other members pointed out what the violation was.

So just a warning to you guys. Luca means business, he will try to get you banned from Twitter or any other social media you have if you say anything less than glowing about him. He will threaten you with legal action and it looks like he'll follow through if he's able.

Oh, on top of everything else. For the life of me I cannot find a business license for Luca Fury. He's from Minn and currently lives in Cali and his business is based out of AZ. I checked for a business license in all three states and found nothing for him. I suspect he has no business license and likely isn't paying his taxes to the IRS for what he's making in this business. I could be wrong about that and if I am I will gladly delete this line. Hopefully one of you guys can help me confirm or I can just contact the IRS directly I suppose. It's just a suspicion based on a hunch and something a lawyer told me to look into because he suspected this initially.

That's enough from me for now. I have to go to work but I'll be back later this afternoon to answer any questions you guys may have and to listen to any advice.

Thanks again everyone,

DreamerMMA

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For the business license thing, that's usually on a municipal level. Probably what you want to look for, first, is any corporations which he is listed as a principal/officer/owner etc. Many states make this easy, online. I can't say for the three you've mentioned, would bear researching.

Style
    nothing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out County as well as City Business License laws. I need them from both county and city, not state.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling, kickboxin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I've been searching quite a bit and literally cannot find a thing. I've tried secretary of states website for all three states but I'll try to narrow it down by county. I'm pretty sure the website is based out of Scottsdale, AZ but does that necessarily mean the business license would be in that state or county?