small hick city full with college students in Cali
    Style
    Muay Thai and boxing
    I just got a PM from KFss. He say that there was a new law that was passed today. The new law is if you pee on president of US while he is reciving a blow job from the turkey, it will be a felony. Whoever do it could face up to 15 years in jail and fine of 150,000 or more.

It is a rat eat rat world.

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Style
    BJJ
    Do you also sell what you're smoking?
    If not, can you get me some.

--------
    El Guapo says, ""You can buy muscles, but you can't buy COJONES!"
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Style
    Muay Thai and boxing
    Hmm... it must be the water from my Muay Thai gym that is making me crazy :-D :-D :-D

Or probably getting knee in nuts really hard few time for last few weeks and get hit in head really hard by a man size of gorilla twice today do the job!

"A magical place where I have a freakish large penis and I am also the king of the mushroom people." - by Omen Stone
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Style
    Weight Training
    Osiris is correct.

*Worried look*

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

www.despair.com
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    Muay Thai and boxing
    YEP! IT IS NICE ASS WATER... PROBABLY THE TERRORIST HAS BEEN MESSING AROUND WITH LAKE MEAD!!!!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    Holy ****. All I've gotta say on the subject.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed
    Hey Fatality, have you ever considered writing a manifesto?

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Style
    Weight Training
    ever considered a shrink?

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    http://www.fightauthority.com/
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido