Page 54 of 54 First ... 4445051525354
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas View Post
    Day 392……………..

Dear Diary,

We lost our first JV hockey game today. It wasn’t bad though; coach put me in net for the third period. We were down 5 at the time so it was no surprise when he pulled me and left an open net with 10 minutes left in the third. I spent 2 minutes of my ice time in the penalty box for stopping a break-away with a sweet double leg take down. ****, imagine if Ray Borque new GJJ…….sweet.

Nelson found out I’ve been studying GJJ. He pushed me into a locker and called me a nuthugging *****. I have know idea what that meant but I shoved him back and called him Helio’s unwanted retarded stepchild. It got pretty heated and the guys in the hallway started to egg on the fight. He stepped into me and grabbed my arm behind the elbow and I did the same. We both pulled back and forth trying to find an opening. Damnit if we both didn’t try to pull guard at the same time. I think I sprained my fucking coccyx. We ended up sitting on the ground facing each other daring the other to step into his guard. I almost had him convinced when the bell for class rang. Lucky bitch, I would have OWN3D him, fucking heretic.

As he was walking away he told me that all of the real grapplers were entering the upcoming State BJJ Championships and if wanted to fight him he would be there. **** hockey, that tournament and Nelson’s annihilation through the grace of GJJ is my new mission.

My buddy Jake had to push me and SwEeTnEsS home with his snow plow. Fucking car gets temperamental in the cold. I also have to replace the duct tape and the trash bags that are serving as the passenger side T-Top.

I missed class tonight because of the hockey game and Jake didn’t want to roll with me in the shed. **** it, I’ll do hip thrusts, push-ups and triangle thrusts to stay warm.

Snugglin wit GJJ,

Chuck, Jr.
    Thread Necro Time:

8 years ago GoldenJonas made a joke involving a "Double Guard Pull"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mTTcwu3WEQ

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Thread Necro Time:

8 years ago GoldenJonas made a joke involving a "Double Guard Pull"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mTTcwu3WEQ
    Starting to evolve towards the whole judo rules mess for BJJ...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HA!

tiger style BJJ caught on camera.

Last edited by Ice Hole; 10/02/2014 9:44pm at .

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just read this for the first time. Oh god my sides.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my effing god on a stick!!!! Plasma necro'ed this thread!?!? Seems like a damn lifetime ago.

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is part 2 ever happening?

Page 54 of 54 First ... 4445051525354