Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: New Here

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP

New Here

Hello I am new here. My name is John Stevens. I am a Alliance Blue Belt. Multiple Time Former State Wrestling Champion. 2-0 in MMA. Modern Army Combatives Level 3 instructor. I am an Officer in the Army and stationed in Ga. Look forward to talking with yall.

Whoa, quite a resume. Where are you stationed exactly? I used to be at HAAF.

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    I beleive it says for Fort Benning Ga under my name. Are you talking about Hunter Army Airfield or a diffrent HAAF?

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    Can you see the Fort Benning under my name or can only the user (me) see that?

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    And the resume isn't really that impressive. I wrestled my whole life. Went to college to wrassle, lost all motivation so I took an Army Scholarship. Once I joined the Army I got involved in the Modern Army Combatives program as it is headquartered in Fort Benning, and I had a wrestling background. I just trained here, did 2 fights, and then they had Jacre come down from Atlanta to test us for belts. Simple story, but thats my hobby.

Whoops, must have missed that. Yeah, that was Hunter. I was in the MI unit detached from the 18th Airborne Corps and got out in 2000.

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    I am in the 3ID and our HQ is at Hunter, so sometimes our higherups have to run down there. There was a change of comand there recently, and they try to make me go, but I weasled out of it. I am in Infantry officer, but I don't love it. I am looking into an MI or Psy. Ops transfer actually.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Style
    MMA
    did you just stumble upon this board or did our other resident MAC instructor bring you here?

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    nope, just stumbled on it. I post over at MMA.tv sometimes. I was just looking for something that wasn't ALL MMA, looked around and found you guys. I really liked what I saw. Lurked for a while, and now I decided to introduce myself.

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    I see I magicaly have military up top now? can I have Am. Fighter to? How did that happen, if you don't mind my noob question.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last