Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    Style
    Muso Shinden Ryu
    Even with one of history's most respected generals against a drunken lout of a Yankee, we couldn't win. It seems the whole country is against you just because you want to hold on to a fading ideal of state autonomy from a strong central government because that central government has decided that economic and technological advances have no longer made it necessary to keep in places a rigid, class-based system which has kept an entire race of people in slavery simply because the genteel class realized that the so-called lower-classes outnumber them by a considerable bit.
    --
    L.

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane
    Even with one of history's most respected generals against a drunken lout of a Yankee, we couldn't win. It seems the whole country is against you just because you want to hold on to a fading ideal of state autonomy from a strong central government because that central government has decided that economic and technological advances have no longer made it necessary to keep in places a rigid, class-based system which has kept an entire race of people in slavery simply because the genteel class realized that the so-called lower-classes outnumber them by a considerable bit.
    I love you.

Style
    Muso Shinden Ryu
    It was good for me too, MJS.
    --
    L.

I'm surrounded by farms in middle america.
    Style
    BJJ
    My dad was railroad police, their history is similar to those of bounty hunters, kinda.

Page 4 of 4 First 1234