Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    315
    Style
    Boxing

    Eddie Bravo's fake Catch Wrestling website

    http://darkplanetcatchwrestling.com/
    darkplanetcatchwrestling.com


    Eddie Bravo's trolling has gone FAR beyond that of a normal troll. If you've ever been to MMA.tv, you'll know that pulls off weird trolling stunts all the time. Though I'm a fan of catch Wrestling history, I must admit this was funny. Eddie definitley has too much time on his hands, time he could spend training his students.

  2. #2
    Saker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    53
    Style
    boxing,savate
    TIGHTS
    Top quality custom wrestling tights. Price includes standard design and coloring.
    Price: $220
    BOOTS
    "Wingtips Style"
    Black Natural Leather (dull finish) :
    Shoe Size: 6, height 13" . Calf Size: 13.5 -15.5".
    PRICE: $200
    SALE: $175.00
    CAPES
    First rate, durable capes. These long flowing sheets of fabric are great for ring or cage entrances. Throw these in with some nice boots and a mask and your set.
    PRICE: $125
    MASKS
    Masks are mystical-- they show another side of the personality of the person who wears it. In Lucha Libre, the mask gives the enmascarado (masked man) a free soul to express himself on the ring. A mask is not just an accessory but also a symbol, an attitude, a cultural icon, an identity for a Luchador. It is like having a second skin that gives you special powers.
    PRICE: $150.00

    LOL. Just LOL.

  3. #3
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,290
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickJab
    http://darkplanetcatchwrestling.com/
    darkplanetcatchwrestling.com


    Eddie definitley has too much time on his hands, time he could spend training his students.

    Looks like you have never heard of * gasp * having other people do it ... like umm the webdesign company that did IT !!
    http://ostardesign.com/
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    315
    Style
    Boxing
    I didn't mean that he actually made the site himself. And this isn't the only trolling incident. Shouldn't he be busy training fighters and teaching Jiu-Jitsu instead of thinking of new ways to troll online? He posts on MMA.tv EVERYDAY and there all troll jobs. Each one more elaborate than the next.

  5. #5
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    14,290
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickJab
    I didn't mean that he actually made the site himself. And this isn't the only trolling incident. Shouldn't he be busy training fighters and teaching Jiu-Jitsu instead of thinking of new ways to troll online? He posts on MMA.tv EVERYDAY and there all troll jobs. Each one more elaborate than the next.
    Do you not pay attention ? You can hire PR guys to do anything . Trolling forums is a common enough tactic . You sure it is actualy him and not people working for/with him ?
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Paula-Satire
    Never believe that the GOP and fellow bigots are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The bigots and Republicans have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past and that besides, they have already won

  6. #6
    Cassius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,268
    Style
    Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Do you not pay attention ? You can hire PR guys to do anything . Trolling forums is a common enough tactic . You sure it is actualy him and not people working for/with him ?
    I'm pretty sure it's Eddie Bravo. He likes doing **** like this.

    He's been doing it for a long time.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    315
    Style
    Boxing
    I thought that myself, but some of the troll job antics included video. And assuming that it is PR guys, is that a good way to attract people to his 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu school? Won't this have an adverse effect?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    315
    Style
    Boxing
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FsiI3JiJr...=eddie%20bravo
    YouTube - Eddie Bravo talks about being Gay

    One of Eddie's videos

  9. #9
    Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee
    supercrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Least Cool Guy in all of Japan
    Posts
    2,296
    Style
    BJJ
    Urr, it's not funny at all.

    It's hardly trolling anything. About the only funny thing is the picture of the training hall.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    315
    Style
    Boxing
    The training hall and the frequently asked questions I thought were funny. Other than that, more cornball **** from Bravo.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in