Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/Boxing

    Finally, Proof of KI

    If you look closely you can see me manifest my ki to pass my opponents guard. Had I had more time I would of simply caused him to evaporate in a burst of light, but sadly we only had a 4 minute time limit.

    Last edited by FictionPimp; 5/21/2006 9:13pm at .

  2. #2
    Bullshido's Greatest Ninja staff
    plasma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8,247
    Style
    Kuso shite shinezo
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    If you look closely you can see me manifest my ki to pass my opponents guard. Had I had more time I would of simply caused him to evaporate in a burst of light, but sadly we only had a 4 minute time limit.

    You are a true master.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    58
    Style
    ex-Judo starting bjj
    Is there suppose to be a link? This thread baffles me

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/Boxing
    I attached a picture, but for some reason its not showing up, but I posted it http://www.bullshido.net/gallery/sho...php?photo=1937

    I changed the image host to my google page, so it should be viewable now. Might as well use it for something.

    http://source.ninja.googlepages.com/020_6A.JPG
    Last edited by FictionPimp; 5/21/2006 9:14pm at .

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Herndon, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    307
    Style
    Boxing, Wushu
    fool, thats clearly CHI. ki is made up by larping fags

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/Boxing
    No no, I study aikido, I belive that gives me the authority of if it was Ki or Chi. I can tell you it was definatly ki. How can you tell the difference? Well ki has minty orangeish flavor.

  7. #7
    The gift that keeps on giving supporting member
    Steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,205
    Style
    On hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    If you look closely you can see me manifest my ki to pass my opponents guard. Had I had more time I would of simply caused him to evaporate in a burst of light, but sadly we only had a 4 minute time limit.

    You can see the injury of the left ventrical of the heart being ruptured (ki strikes cause bright light to exit a wound, not blood).

    No wonder you passed his guard. Good job.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147
    Style
    BJJ/Judo/Boxing
    Too bad I was later countered when he put his tounge in the wrong position in his mouth :-( I bet he even lifted his left big toe.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    833
    Style
    BJJ and MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Too bad I was later countered when he put his tounge in the wrong position in his mouth :-( I bet he even lifted his left big toe.
    dont you just hate it when they do that.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    455
    Style
    Ju d'oh!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    No no, I study aikido, I belive that gives me the authority of if it was Ki or Chi. I can tell you it was definatly ki. How can you tell the difference? Well ki has minty orangeish flavor.
    What does Qi taste like?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in