Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville supporting member
    Style
    Electricity, Speed

BJJ wins again (part five bajillion in a series)

Last night a judoka came in and trained with us. I have no idea how much experience he had, only that he offhandedly mentioned he trained Judo and that, after one (1) BJJ class, felt he was in a position to coach me on my armbars and chokes. "Keep your wrists straight", he'd say. "Base with your head so I can't roll you." And, in the event I was getting discouraged, since the stuff he was teaching me was VERY DIFFICULT and someone with almost three years' experience on him MAY GET A LITTLE FRUSTRATED with the nuances of a cross-collar choke, he made it a point to say "GOOD JOB!!! :)" every time I successfully drilled a choke.

He also made it a point to tuck his chin, and then complain I was jaw-locking him.

I was okay with him criticizing my seionage, since my seionage sucks, but I drew the line at a first-day white belt telling me how to armbar someone. At that point I made up my mind and decided I was going to rape this guy when we rolled.

And now, dear reader, I present to you the question: How do YOU think Aaron thwarted the Judo Viado menace?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc. supporting member
    Style
    Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo
    Did you armbar him by chance? ;)

Style
    MMA, JKD philosophy
    Did you use an illegal-in-Judo leg lock or stalling grip? He tapped out of frustration because he couldn't break a stalling grip and broke down mentally, right?

Still digging on James Brown

Style
    BJJ & Judo (1k)
    I think you let him cross choke you from your own guard.

Spoiler:
    ?atalpomo esrever

Style
    PersonalDefenseReadiness
    ... you talked **** to him about how the Brazilians invented groundfighting till blood came out of his ears ?

Style
    Judo
    Well if you decided that you were going to rape him, I'd say you won by buggerame.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

Style
    Judo
    You gouged his eye out and pushed him into some lava?

Style
    boxing, bjj, jkd
    Who cares...?

Style
    Muay Thai / Boxing
    How could BJJ possibly beat any traditional asian martial arts style? You must be joking right? :confused1

Style
    BJJ - Homeland Security
    I guessed reverse omoplata at first too, but the true answer is basically everything Judo doesn't have strung into a Capcom-esque Hypercombo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last